I can’t find the option make a payment on MDE

Abby2298

Earning My Ears
Going to CBR next month, deposit was made when I reserved the trip, but there is no place to make a payment in MDE.

I have some gift cards I’d like to start plugging in.

Anyone know where they’ve hidden the payment option??

Going to CBR next month, deposit was made when I reserved the trip, but there is no place to make a payment in MDE.

I’m no expert but I believe if it’s a room only reservation you can’t pay until you get there. At least on the app. You may be able to call.

I thought I'd see a big blue button to push, but I found just a little sentence with the amount due and a link under my resort name on the first day of My Plans.

If you want to pay with gift cards than you should call Disney to make a payment ahead of arrival, otherwise, they will charge the balance due to the credit card on file, usually before you arrive at the resort. If you call to make a payment then there is an automated payment option which will take your gift card payment without having to wait for a live person. If you don't pay the balance due before arrival and your credit card is charged then you will still be able to have the charges reversed when you arrive at the resort. But that is more annoying and time consuming than just calling Disney to make the payment ahead of time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter