• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I called all star movies today

tlcintheberry

Mouseketeer
I had posted earlier that the travel agent paper work that I have only shows 2 adults and did not show my 2 kids so I decided to call and they transferred me to reservations. They were no help. I told them our name, conf number and dates and that I wanted to make sure that my kids were included , as I was not trying to cheat the system. I know they will need room key cards to get the EM hours soooo all that they would tell me is "Sorry mam but we can not help you, you must contact the travel agent???? So what the heck?? I can not get info on my own reservation that I PAID for? What if I did not notice the only 2 adults to the room and got over there and then what?? They can not help me b/c the travel agent needs to do it? I will be arriving on a holiday so the agent will be closed. Sorry for fussing but I was disapointed. If it was due to some kind of privacy law or something that is fine just let me know dont just keep saying "sorry I can not help you"

I emailed the travel agent and hopefully she can clear things up b/c I sure cant.

It is one of the few downsides of dealing with a TA. The CM's can't answer questions if a TA "owns" your reservation. Call you TA again and make them put the correct information, in writing!! Good luck!! :wave:

My Travel agent cleared things up for me. All is ok, they have the kids listed . I sure was worried . I did not want any hold ups when we would check in. I just want to go peek at our room and then hit epcot and enjoy the magic.

Now you can have a great Disney Vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter