I Bought It!

Oh my gosh!! It is beautiful!;) DH went to the RV show and really liked the front living room as well.. We were dreaming.. someday...

Just gorgeous.... those guys on the other boards that think us campers are sad and miserable are definitely wrong.:thumbsup2

It's beautiful, congratulations!! It's so exciting when you get a new RV you just love. I felt that way when we went from the popup to the hybrid and again last year when we went from the hybrid to the travel trailer :)
Your first trip will seem like heaven, enjoy!

WOW! That is WAY more gorgeous than the RV's we are looking at-5th wheels seem much bigger!

NewRVLady said:
WOW! That is WAY more gorgeous than the RV's we are looking at-5th wheels seem much bigger!

Have you thought about a travel trailer with a super slide? It makes ours seem huge!

SWEEEET. We went to the RV Show in Boston a few months ago and 1 of the 2 campers I fell in love with was a Fifth Wheel. Can't afford one now (plus I'd have to buy a new truck). For now we'll have to stick with our 30' travel trailer.

I'm thinking you will be in the house less and in the vacation home more...even when it is parked in the yard, LOL.

I met a couple that full-times in their 5th wheel. She does a colored load of wash one day and a white load the next. They did not need a lot of outfits that way.

CONGRATS!!!! Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Interested to see how you like the living room in the peak (over the 5th wheel) instead of the bedroom. We looked at one with this layout at Camping World in Lakeland back in December, not that we can upgrade anytime in the near future. Veey interesting concept, just wonder if their are any downsides to this?
But, I like the idea of upgrading through the years to be ready for retirement too, so I love learning aout what's out there. :)

Just gorgeous.... those guys on the other boards that think us campers are sad and miserable are definitely wrong.:thumbsup2

Yeah, now everyone can understand why that guy who was bashing camping couldn't get me down! :goodvibes

To everyone who is dreaming about "one day..." We started in a tent and worked our way up. It's all about priorities. I am very blessed that my husband shares my dreams. So that one day will come. In the meantime, make sure you enjoy the camping you are doing now. They're the happiest memories for us, filled with family and fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter