I bought a photo album at Hollywood Studios..

idlewoman1

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if there is anywhere online I can purchase items you find at some of the stores thruout the WDW parks? I bought a cool photo album that I wish I would have bought two of and can't find it on the regular Disneystore.com site. I am wondering if many of those items sold in the parks stores can only be purchased in the parks or Downtown Disney. Does anyone know?:confused3

You can also call the Disney Merchandising number (i just got back and I have been calling then like crazy)
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]To set the search wheels in motion, contact Mail Order at:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]Telephone:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]407-363-6200[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]Fax:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]407-352-6369[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]Email:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com[/FONT]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter