I booked!

TexasTravelGirl

Earning My Ears
Holy cow I did it...

I booked the Sept 28th Italy Amalfi Coast Trip! I am so excited, and now I just have to pay the sucker off :) Either way it is booked, and now I get to plan how to surprise my hubby for the trip. I just can't decide if I want to do it for his birthday or Christmas.

Anyone else going these dates?

I created a little countdown but I don't know how to put it my signature. 481 days... man that seems so FAR AWAY! lol

can someone tell me how to add it to the signature?

Anyway, thanks everyone I know I have been asking question after question and I am looking forward to the trip reports, and the help to plan.

thanks!

Holy cow I did it...

I booked the Sept 28th Italy Amalfi Coast Trip! I am so excited, and now I just have to pay the sucker off :) Either way it is booked, and now I get to plan how to surprise my hubby for the trip. I just can't decide if I want to do it for his birthday or Christmas.

I created a little countdown but I don't know how to put it my signature. 481 days... man that seems so FAR AWAY! lol

Anyway, thanks everyone I know I have been asking question after question and I am looking forward to the trip reports, and the help to plan.

thanks!

Congratulations!!! To add your countdown, you have to click on User CP on the upper left hand of the forum page. On the left of the page, click on Edit Signature and add your countdown. :)

Holy cow I did it...

thanks!

Congrats!! I've been wondering what you were going to book!!

Up until I booked I was wondering too. I put the Ted trips on post it's & picked one. Lol it was so stressful picking which... But in the end I'm glad it's one part of Italy so I can really experience it.

Now I need to sit back, save, plan and learn a little Italian.... And do my best to not spoil the surprise for my husband lol

Up until I booked I was wondering too. I put the Ted trips on post it's & picked one. Lol it was so stressful picking which... But in the end I'm glad it's one part of Italy so I can really experience it.

Now I need to sit back, save, plan and learn a little Italian.... And do my best to not spoil the surprise for my husband lol

Is the entire trip a surprise? Or just that it is Italy?

the entire trip, I am going to give it to him for Christmas I think. :)

That's awesome!! I told my DBF the other day I wanted to do that. He would know there is a trip, and the dates, not the destination. I just agreed it wouldn't be Egypt :( We both want to go, but he is more afraid of the chaos than I am.

That's awesome!! I told my DBF the other day I wanted to do that. He would know there is a trip, and the dates, not the destination. I just agreed it wouldn't be Egypt :( We both want to go, but he is more afraid of the chaos than I am.

That is exciting. My hubby is always good at surprising me (like planning a sneak trip to disney and proposing), I have never done anything like this and I am wanting to tell him SOOOO freaking bad, but right now I am just making payments and hope to have it paid off after I tell him.

So exciting! Do you have an idea where you are going to go?

That is exciting. My hubby is always good at surprising me (like planning a sneak trip to disney and proposing), I have never done anything like this and I am wanting to tell him SOOOO freaking bad, but right now I am just making payments and hope to have it paid off after I tell him.

So exciting! Do you have an idea where you are going to go?

No idea, many interest me, many dont. We can't decide our travel plans next year until August, and actually, I am waiting to hear back from a possible employer, so that could change it all. I think we would both love Viva Italia, or Germany, if we coincided with Oktoberfest.

Well, I finally got DBF onboard for the Germany ABD, I went to check the price, and it has gone up about $1k each since opening day. Not gonna happen. Maybe next time :(
:(

Can anyone tell me if the Austria trip (specifically the Adults only) has gone up any since opening day? I wasn't around to check the prices. I'm still considering that one.

Sayhello

:(

Can anyone tell me if the Austria trip (specifically the Adults only) has gone up any since opening day? I wasn't around to check the prices. I'm still considering that one.

Sayhello

I actually called and spoke to an ABD vacanionista who gave me the opening day price. I'm sure they could do the same.

I thought I read somewhere DVC members get opening day prices regardless of when they book. Am I imagining that? I didn't think to ask while on the phone.

The initial price was $4539.
OK, so some of the dates (including the Adults Only) are still the same. Thanks!

I actually called and spoke to an ABD vacanionista who gave me the opening day price. I'm sure they could do the same.
Heh. :thumbsup2 I didn't think of that!

I thought I read somewhere DVC members get opening day prices regardless of when they book. Am I imagining that? I didn't think to ask while on the phone.
You did not imagine that. It got reported in this thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3087534

Of course, it only applies to any reservations a DVC member uses cash or credit for. The DVC points price is the DVC points price, and I'm pretty sure that doesn't change.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter