• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I beat cancer,now we're going to Disney World!!! 4/23-5/1/10

All caught up! Thank you for sharing!!

Loved your TR, felt like I was there with you.

Took notes also, what I love is no matter how much you think you know about WDW you learn something with every TR you read. Most of all you learn that
the fans of WDW(like you) are fantastic people!

Hope for great health for you!!! :goodvibes

Thanks for reading! I agree, you really do learn thing by reading TR's and there are a lot of things we got to do/see that we might have missed out on if I hadn't been reading other's TR's. WDW lovers are the best- they believe in magic! Thank you for the well wishes!!!

No No No No No! I hate it when a trip report ends. Especially one such as your's when everybody had such a great time!

I know! It's always sad when you get to the end. But hopefully we'll get a chance to go back. Right now we're busy planning our Branson trip, so at least we have something to look forward to- but it's no Disney!:
rolleyes1

I know everyone has a good time at WDW, but it was especially nice to see how much fun you and your family had. I've got a wonderful DH too and she showers me with surprise Coach bags so I defintiely give Kudos to Brian for the D&B gifts! Isn't it great to have such a great guy? Especially after everything we have been through?

I only hope my daughter's first trip in October will be as memorable as Hannah and Donovan's was!

I'll bet your daughter is going to have a fabulous time!!! Because you are already doing all the planning and research so you will know exactly what to do and where to go so she is going to have a blast, I just know it! Yay on the Coach bags! That is what Brian wanted to buy for me a long time ago but I never would let him so he finally got his wish for a nice purse for me and I couldn't be happier! It's the best souvenir I could have ever have dreamed of!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter