• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am trading invisibility and snowman magic

if the snowman magic is not there in mid-late january and u hold the snowman for me i can get you some buyable stuff for it since i cant play vmk remember? gosh i serious need to get at least one quest item so that i can trade for some of the stuff i missed if not all

I can't promise anything, but PM me when you are back on VMK, and I will see if I have one for you. I plan to buy several more so I should have an extra :)

~Mia~

I'll give u a briarstone for your invisibility magic. I think I might be able to add a little more on if u would like!

goofypiratehunter said:
I'll give u a briarstone for your invisibility magic. I think I might be able to add a little more on if u would like!

Not interested in the briarstone, I have like 10 or more. Keep trying though! Tell me everything rare or good that you will trade and I'll see what I like :)

~Mia~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter