I AM TRADING green flips

prettybabe

Mouseketeer
i want
three infernos magic
christmas items

the christmas items is not that necessary but i suggest i chose ppl who offers all on my list but post if u have the 3 infernos u might get green slips after all

Hi :welcome: to Dis boards not that much ppl are on just now!! :confused3
srry i do not have three inferno's i only have one and some christmas items.
:disrocks:

he won't give them away for free
but i doubt he will get three infernos either
because i think inferno is better then gren flips

i wish i just had one inferno

I agree with u on that one Alpha because I really think that inferno is better than green flips. Green flips don't really appeal to me but, I would trade for them if somebody would trade them to me.

my opinion no one will trade three infernos just for one pair of green flips its not a fair trade

actually green flips do sell for three infernos. They were selling for 2 infernos before halloween event. Then inferno was given out so much during that event that the inferno value fell a bit.

If this person really has them they will get it eventually. But its not easy to find someone with three infernos now is it LOL :)

aengus said:
actually green flips do sell for three infernos. They were selling for 2 infernos before halloween event. Then inferno was given out so much during that event that the inferno value fell a bit.

If this person really has them they will get it eventually. But its not easy to find someone with three infernos now is it LOL :)
actually it is worth one inferno now:) this person had three inferno and traded only one!!.. for green flips:0 just saying

tmaxpuppy said:
actually it is worth one inferno now:) this person had three inferno and traded only one!!.. for green flips:0 just saying

well that was just a bad trade for the person with green flips LOL because 2 inferno offers happen all the time. Just watch the trade boards.

Pink Slipper (beta)
Blue Rocket (beta)
Candy Cauldron
X2 magenta rocket couch
wanted poster
x3 red turnstiles
X2 green turnstiles
X2 green penny presses
Herbie COuch
Herbie Poster
Gorilla Poster
Green Wreath
Magenta HM organ
Brown Nemo Organ
GOld scoreboard
x2red scoreboard
X12 ice
Pirate Bar stool
Snow RUg
3 sets of stitch teleporters
ace rug
set of purple teleporters
X2 everest teleporters
purple flying carpet chair
blue hartless
purple scoreboard
christmas tree
suitcase chair from quest
x11 red travel crates
green travel crate
haunted mickey pumpkin
toon town fireplace
stack of presents
pirate tour pin
Adventureland quest pin
Frontierland Quest Pin
Fantasyland Quest pin
Submarine Pin
X4 New Years pins
X2 Everest 2/5 Pins
50th Pin
2X Monorail Poster
2X Lady and the Tramp Posters

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter