• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am thankful I found this place.

megan_in_pink

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to tell you great and caring people thanks. My mother passed away a little more then a month ago but has been out of the house for nearly 3 months now. I feel unsterstood here, I feel like the words you say are real.

My mother was was an alcoholic, was was not bad person just very un happy one. It hurt every minute of every day to think that my dad and me where not able to make her happy.

As I write this I crying, but I know all of you understand this pain also, so I am not going hide it.

But I just wanted to say thanks for giving me a home to vent. cry. feel happy, feel understood.

Alot of people say they understand, till they hear they whole story or till they see you happy for a short time.

You know how it is you ahve good days and then one really bad day. YOu can have one really good day and then something small sets you off.

Yes, I believe the words spoken here are most definately real and heartfelt...
I am so sorry for your loss and hope that as time goes on you can find peace and comfort, one small step at a time. It's a long journey and you can find support here when you need it...:hug:

Hugs OP! Please feel free to vent some more, we DO understand. :hug: The situations are not all the same...but we know how you feel. Hugs

Well then my dad should have been dead for about 9 years ago..........LOL
And I will Die in about 10 years...........
HMMMMMMMMM
What shall I do?

I want to live till I am 75 at least................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter