I am staying on deck two room 2562

CruiseLover

Earning My Ears
I am staying on deck two room 2562 on the magic for the 7 night western caribbean cruise! Has anyone stayed on that deck or in or near that room??? :confused3
Thanks

We stayed in 2554 last Nov. and really loved it! Very quiet and great location, near elevators! We are going again in Nov. and asked for the same room again.

That's a good spot. We were further aft on the Magic last month (2120) and, ironically, have the same cabin on the Wonder for 10-nights in September. It was fine.

We usually go with the least expensive ocean view or balcony. I figure that unless you are on your honeymoon you won't be in that cabin very often and we're not.

Once we stayed on deck two and the room number was 25 ??. I just cant remember, been on too many DCL cruises. But it was a very nice room, extremely quiet and we were near the elevators too. very convenient.
mom x4,grandma x4

We stayed not far away in 2573 and loved it. It was nice and quiet, the movement of the boat was less on that floor than anywhere else on the ship, and it was so easy to hop up the stairs to the 3 main restaurants. My family and I would gladly stay in 2573 again!

-Jeff

I stayed in room 25 something too last September with DD. We loved it! I love being close to the water. It was quiet and easy to get to pretty much every deck.

We have also statyed in 2573 and loved that location, it also was very quiet.

We've stayed in 2562 on the Magic. It was perfect. No complaints at all.

As a matter of fact, we are staying in 2560 in September on the Wonder.

On our most recent cruise, we cruised in 2103 and we thought deck 2 was a great location. It was very easy to walk up to the restaurants on deck 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter