I am sorry to have to share this here -- VERY SAD NEWS regarding FaithinKarma

I will echo what everyone else has said and say that I am deeply saddened, shocked, and stunned. Thankfully she passed on peacefully it seems.

I am crying for her and for the family who loved her so very much. I'm so sorry!

Such sad news :( I didn't know her personally....but I certainly was familiar with her name and posts. Like I said, so sad...

Wow, I am stunned and saddened by this news. I thought she was doing well after her surgery. Her family will be in my prayers. :(

I was so hoping Snoopy's post wasn't going to say what it did. She will be very missed. :guilty:

My heart is breaking. I'm so sad. Prayers for the family left behind.

:(

Oh my gosh ... devastating. I'm so saddened by this.

I'm so sorry to hear that awful news. Hugs and my prayers to her husband.

Oh my, she was always so sweet to me. Prayers to her family, she will be missed. :sad1:

How very sad for her family. I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for lettingus know! I had been so glad to see that she was doing well - I haven't been around too long but I sure enjoyed her posts! She will be missed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter