I am Soo Thinking About Splurging

GalDisney

DIS Veteran
I am SOOO thinking about splurging and staying at one of the MK deluxes. I already practically live at WDW since i live in Daytona Beach and am have AP but i love the place so much. A couple times per yr i may stay at a mod or Pop. I have stayed at the Contemp. in the now gone north wing a couple yrs ago and last yr i stayed for one night at Widerness lodge but i am now getting the urge to splurge and stay either at the Poly or Contemp. tower. I am leaning towards the Poly as I have do not like elevators and i have a fear of being in a hi rise and there being a fire,,ok i am wierd :) Or maybe i should do wilderness lodge again>??

go for the CR tower, Magic Kingdom view. Check out my trip report for some pics and descriptions. We just loved it. Here is the view from our room.

disney_006.jpg

It's easy to find LOTS of pictures of the Polynesian on the boards, or on other sites. The same is true for the Contemporary. They are both great resorts, so it basically just comes down to what theme/atmosphere you are looking for most: the tropical quiet of the Polynesian or the retro-modern buzz of the Contemporary.

Do it!! We were booked at POFQ and decided to splurge for the Poly in Oct. I am sooooo excited. You will be too.

I'm with ya Galdisney! We want to go deluxe (for the first time) in January with AKL. Can't wait!!:dance3:

I say go for CR MK View. It is a great view! But, otherwise, I vote for the Poly. You can't beat the convience of the monorail! :)

Once you do a deluxe you will never want to go back to a moderate/value again - so be warned :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter