I am so upset with dish network (Update)

I'm feeling your pain! I will be taking DirecTV to the mat soon.
The last time they were out here (waiting 3 weeks for an 'appointment') realigning the dish now some of the channels now are getting pixilated.

Grrr!

Jean

I had the same thing happen with my dish twice. One time I had to get a new receiver and the second time it was the connection outside of my house. Dish Network's customer service is terrible. I almost went back to cable.

Since tonight is Battlestar Galactica night, I'd be beyond mad! We're on cable right now, but plan to go back to Dish once our house is finished. We didn't like Direct at all.

I love our Dish... my parents had Direct and after a few years they recently changed to Dish and love it.

Since tonight is Battlestar Galactica night, I'd be beyond mad! We're on cable right now, but plan to go back to Dish once our house is finished. We didn't like Direct at all.

Agreed. If I missed BSG, there'd be TROUBLE. :badpc:

I feel your pain, but can only suggest that you do your research before canceling the DISH.
I hate the DISH--we were always having errors on our bill (getting charged for shows we never ordered),losing signal, etc. And finally told them to cancel our service--I'm through. Well, then I checked cable--and it's $25 more a month for the same type of service we have with DISH. So I had DH call and "uncancel" our DISH. They got us by the short hairs here.

I just canceled our dish there service was ok for me, but our receiver was going out. It was 10 yrs old so it was time to get a new one. Well I looked up what it was going to cost me get a new receiver. I can't buy one any more this is true with Dish and Direct TV so I lease one for $50 with dish and I have to have a 2 yr commitment.

So I thought about it and it is alright but we only had one receiver and just sent channel 3 to all the TV's. When you think of it people that get the new systems get a better deal they typically get more than one receiver so everyone can watch more than one channel. To do that I need to add in more receivers and pay more. So instead of staying with them I switched and got Direct TV with 3 receivers. They come to install it next week. I figure if I am not happy with them I can switch back to dish as a new customer when my time is up, and get the deals a new customer will get.

I have found Direct TV is about 10-15 dollars less a month than Dish. I guess I am no longer loyal to a company.

Paul

Wow, we have had DISH for years and never, ever, ever had a problem. Now when we had cable that was a different story.

i have found DISH to have the worst customer service. everything seems to be extra. i currently don't pay for HD with comcast but i did get charged extra with DISH. then when i cancel, i still have that stupid dish on my roof.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter