I am so happy right now..!!!

jubelee1872000

Mouseketeer
I am so happy! EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! I just got the November 2013 trip all payed off and got in on the free dining so we don't have to budget much for food. I got my mail yesterday and there was a sweet card from my Grandma that lives out of state with a $300.00 check and it said "hope this helps with Disney!" :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I ALMOST pee my pants!! :yay::yay::yay:

Ok that's all..I'm just so excited now!!!!!!!!!!!! Even more than I was! :cheer2::cheer2:

Can it come faster??? :hourglass:hourglass

This is awesome. So happy for you. November seems too far away, though! At least you have no worries until then...you can just think about the happy things, like where you're going to eat or which park you're going to on what day. :yay:

Congrats on both Free Dining and Grandmas check :thumbsup2

We are going in November too with 13 days of Free Dining :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter