I am so excited!

joedave12

Earning My Ears
I am sooooooo happy because we changed our flight to come a day early and booked a new hotel (due to price) so that we can attend Mickey's NSSHP! :cool1: It may be a little more money,but I am not sure when the next time I will visit in October! Now what to dress up as.... I'm thinking Tiger Lily from Peter pan! I am beyond excited! :) Will it be weird to enter the park early for the party and be dressed up?

Will it be weird to enter the park early for the party and be dressed up?

You can be costumed when entering with the party ticket, or own park pass 3 hours before the official party start. It won't be awkward. Lots of kids will be in costume all day, and after party guests arrive the number of guests dressed up will increase, sharply around 5pm.

One of the best parts will be looking at eachother's cosumtes. A great time to be in the parks.

How exciting! I've still never gone for Halloween. I think it's next on the agenda. The one thing I know, though, is that it's the ONLY time adults get to go dressed up! Tiger Lilly sounds like fun! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter