I am SO bummed!

snoopy

<font color=green>This space for rent<br><font col
My first weigh in was supposed to happen today at the WW meeting that I do through work.

Well it snowed, but I drug myself in here to the office because I didn't want to miss it, and boo hoo, its been cancelled! :(

My scale is off slightly from WW's, so I'm not sure how much I've lost. I was really looking forward to some encouragement!! :(

I am sorry snoopy...Maybe they will resched? Is there anywhere you can go to get weighed. I use the school nurses medical scale as I can't cheat on that one...

Hope you do not have to wait til next week :(

I'm sorry Snoops, isn't there another meeting somewhere nearby where you can go and be weighed?

I hope you don't have to wait another week :(

Hmmm, I have no idea where there might be another meeting. I'll have to look into that.

They did say that the 12 week program would be extended one more week, since this meeting was cancelled, but that doesn't really help my motivation now. :(

We missed a meeting last week because of snow. I went, as did many others, but no meeting.

Think of it as a free week and you will have lost even more when you get weighed in next week.

Oh darn! I'm sorry Snoopy! That would be frustrating!!! I was anxious to see your progress and hear more how you've liked the program because I started WW last Thursday.

Hang in there Snoopy! I am sure you did very well this week. Just keeping on working at it and next week you will DEFINITELY be rewarded for your efforts! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter