I am so bummed

Karebear

DIS Veteran
I have been hoping for a pin or something for next Sept. Now I see that they are extending offers for the Spring, but they have reduced the discount to only 25% for the Poly which is where we are staying--we aren't going until Sept though, so hopefully they might be better then! ;)

I am right here hoping along with you that a better RO deal comes out for the Poly for Summer/Fall! We will be staying at the Poly in Late August! :goodvibes 25%??? Bummer :confused:

Bummer? No - Disney wants you to try some of the other resorts... :)

There's too many reservations already, that's why they lowered the discount.

We got a 35% off at the Poly in May 2011! Very, very excited!!!! :)

Have you gotten a PIN already? If you haven't, then have you ordered the 2010 free DVD? Do it, if you haven't. Don't despair! There's still a lot of time til September! I really was not expecting a PIN til the Spring, April or March. Thats when they are practically throwing PIN's around!:bored:

I want a pin too!:sad1: We want to stay at the BC!!!!!!!:yay: A discount would be great 40% Why yes!!!:dance3: If not then we will go to plan B.;)

Have you gotten a PIN already? If you haven't, then have you ordered the 2010 free DVD? Do it, if you haven't. Don't despair! There's still a lot of time til September! I really was not expecting a PIN til the Spring, April or March. Thats when they are practically throwing PIN's around!:bored:

Do you sometimes get a pin with the DVD?

Thanks for the encouragement ;) I have not gotten a pin--I have ordered the DVD planning video, but no pin. I did get a pin last year for Disneyland which we did use. Since I am in California, I think that they target me more for Disneyland pins than Disneyworld :confused3 Heres hoping for some Disneyworld pin luck!

It seems like some people who ordered a DVD also received a Pin after ordering the DVD. Luck of the draw maybe:confused3
Each year I order the brand new Disney Parks planning DVD and not once have I ever got a pin code. Although maybe when they see my name they also see that I have a WDW Annual Pass, so because I can get AP rates that way they don't need to send me a pin code.

I have been hoping for a pin or something for next Sept. Now I see that they are extending offers for the Spring, but they have reduced the discount to only 25% for the Poly which is where we are staying--we aren't going until Sept though, so hopefully they might be better then! ;)

I stayed at the Poly in June 2010. I booked the trip December 2009 without a discount. A public promotion came out shortly after the new year for 35% off Deluxe. Then I got a PIN emailed to me for the rest of 2010 for 40% off Deluxe. I even got a PIN mailed to me for free quick service dining. I chose 40% off Deluxe.

Don't despair. There is plenty of time between now and September. Have faith there will be a better offer.:)

Some folks think that if you order the DVD you will generate interest from the WDW computer system. It makes sense. If you get into their system by giving them an address and e-mail, they can contact you again.

Each year I order the brand new Disney Parks planning DVD and not once have I ever got a pin code.

Same here, and I've been ordering the DVD's for years now. I'm not an Annual Pass holder or anything, just a mom whose family loves to vacation at WDW. If I ever did get one I'd probably faint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter