I am slow with this ADR thing. HELP!

mickeymouse1017

<font color=red>I am such a Disney nerd I am such
Ok, I have been getting conflicting reports about when to call to make ADR's. My 180 days will be on August 6. But, my 180 + 10 days (from the start of our trip) will be on July 28. Could someone please give me a simple answer as to when I should call? I am looking to book some of the more popular ones. I have been able to book CRT, Le Cellier and Akershus for our last two trips by calling and getting someones cancellation and that is fine. However, I would like to try to get it the first time. It seems like you get different answers from different CM's. Also, if it makes any difference, we will be staying on-site. Thanks for the help!

I found this on www.allearsnet.com "Make your Advance Reservations for Disney restaurants by calling 407-WDW-DINE (939-3463) 180 days in advance. Disney's Central Reservation Office, or CRO (407-W-DISNEY), can also make your Advance Reservations, as can Lobby Concierge at your Disney hotel. Phone lines open at 7 a.m. Eastern time. (Swan and Dolphin Restaurant reservations can also be made through WDW's Dining number at 407-WDW-DINE.)"

your "180 +10" means you can book 180 days form the START of your vacation, then up to 10 days into your trip.

Call back often if you do not get your first choice! Book back ups, but you can always cancel if/ when your preferred restraunts/ times open up!!

Good Luck!!

your "180 +10" means you can book 180 days form the START of your vacation, then up to 10 days into your trip.

Call back often if you do not get your first choice! Book back ups, but you can always cancel if/ when your preferred restraunts/ times open up!!

Good Luck!!

:thumbsup2 Agreed. In other words....if your trip is going to be for more than 10 days, then you'll have to call back another day for those last day's ADRs.

Do you have to be staying on property to get the +10?

Thanks everyone! That makes sense now. I will continue with my happy planning.

Do you have to be staying on property to get the +10?

I had to give my on property confirmation number when I went to the 181st day on my reservation. This was the first time that I have ever had to do this, or else this is the first time that I actually ever called on the 180th day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter