i am selling my seagull hat

mewmewpwr

if you notice this notice then you will notice tha
my main intrest is inferno and green flips or TONS OR RARE STUFF!!

if you can optain these items for my hat find me on vmk i will be in my christmas and hanukka party room look up mewmewpwr

I have a seagull hat to "sell" too :)
Lol, if you can get Inferno or green flips for it, that would be great! I'd take that deal too :sunny:

Here's my wish list: :wizard:
HM quest items and room code*
full princess outfits with shoes and hat/crown
brown cowboy top**, native American top and boots
anything rare and very tradeable that I can trade for those things :)

Cheers :)

*Is the HM suit just tradeable to boys? I could use my DH's character if that is part of the offer.

**I saw someone wearing a cowboy top where the shirt part was a patterned brown color rather than the black shirt I have. Is the brown one a boys-only top or is it tradeable to a girl character?

Yeah, I made a new thread. Here I had to respond to the hat-for-Inferno-or-flips wish -- I have wished that too as I'm sure we all have but has anyone ever made that trade? I have never read that anyone got that trade. Then I got carried away with my wish list :)

Here's a thought -- instead of each person posting the same item for trade over and over, why not have trading post threads where it is the item and not the person is the focus of the thread and everyone who has that item to trade or wants to trade for it would only have to check one thread?

Cheers :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter