I am Not Gay Its Not My Bag Baby (Sen. Craig)(riiiigghttt)

Is it different in the men's room? Do men not talk to each other in there at all? :confused3

Well, I'm personally beginning to understand when women say, "I'm going to powder my nose, wanna cum with?" Who knew you chicks were having a big party in that room of many mysteries?

As for the guys, HELLS no we don't talk in the john. Nope. We just grunt an acknowledgement if it's absolutely necessary. Otherwise, we go in, dow ath's what and leave. My favorite bathrooms are the ones that have today's front page posted right above each urinal. YOu get to take care of business and catch up on the day's headlines.

Well, I'm personally beginning to understand when women say, "I'm going to powder my nose, wanna cum with?" Who knew you chicks were having a big party in that room of many mysteries?

As for the guys, HELLS no we don't talk in the john. Nope. We just grunt an acknowledgement if it's absolutely necessary. Otherwise, we go in, dow ath's what and leave. My favorite bathrooms are the ones that have today's front page posted right above each urinal. YOu get to take care of business and catch up on the day's headlines.

You're kidding me! Get OUT! You guys really have this? Talk about multi-tasking!

I think all of this also raises another question which is do we need this much of a police state?

I am perfectly able to say "no thanks" if I'm ever propositioned in a bath room. I don't need to dial 911. As George Micheal said (who I'm a big fan of) he was entraped no ands ifs or buts about it with his incident. The cop propositioned him first. Yet he gets arrested???:confused3

I personally think the police could be doing much more important things like arresting murderers and child molesters rather than entrapping gay guys in bathrooms with sexual propositions.

I'm glad you are "perfectly able" to say "no thanks". What about a 16 y/o boy? (or a 12 y/o boy?)

& it was a city owned bathroom (as opposed to private).

Apparently all the men on this board (and DH at home too) know that this behavior was obviously a come on and all the women are confused because the man was obviously just trying to get some TP because her ran out.:lmao:

No wonder men and women can't understand each other.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: So true!!!!

The first thing I thought of when I heard this was all the times I asked the woman in the next stall for some toilet paper because mine was out and the number of times I was asked. Is it different in the men's room? Do men not talk to each other in there at all? :confused3

No I don't talk to anyone, or try not too, unless I'm with a friend maybe.

But I understand the protecting minors and stuff, but i still have a problem with people getting arrested for any type of mutual consent sexaul things between adults, ESPECIALLY when there seems to be so much more violent crime around that they could be worried about.

It does not concern me in the least if Craig or George Micheal or Pee Wee Herman or any person is getting some action in some bathroom somewhere as long as it's consensual. But that's just me, I'm a little more free spirited I guess than most.

Now I know why men are confused when women got in two to the bathroom. We have a grand party in there!!!;)

No I don't talk to anyone, or try not too, unless I'm with a friend maybe.

But I understand the protecting minors and stuff, but i still have a problem with people getting arrested for any type of mutual consent sexaul things between adults, ESPECIALLY when there seems to be so much more violent crime around that they could be worried about.

It does not concern me in the least if Craig or George Micheal or Pee Wee Herman or any person is getting some action in some bathroom somewhere as long as it's consensual. But that's just me, I'm a little more free spirited I guess than most.

ITA between two consenting adults. But what if an adult propositions a minor. Then I have a problem with it.

I'm glad you are "perfectly able" to say "no thanks". What about a 16 y/o boy? (or a 12 y/o boy?)

& it was a city owned bathroom (as opposed to private).

How did this get to child molesters? There is nothing about this that points to an issue with people targeting children.

Grown men looking to get some is a totally different topic, but it wouldn't be the first time where people tried to connect gays and child molesters as one of the same. :rolleyes1

I always thought that boys were lucky to be able to pee standing up. Now with all the rules I am happy to squat.

The first thing I thought of when I heard this was all the times I asked the woman in the next stall for some toilet paper because mine was out and the number of times I was asked. Is it different in the men's room? Do men not talk to each other in there at all? :confused3

Men who are strangers to each other usually do not talk to each other in the restroom. The most that will happen is a grunt or a quiet "hey" as one passes the other.

How did this get to child molesters? There is nothing about this that points to an issue with people targeting children.

Grown men looking to get some is a totally different topic, but it wouldn't be the first time where people tried to connect gays and child molesters as one of the same. :rolleyes1

I think he was making a point that no one knows who is on the other side of a partitian. You certainly can't tell someone's age by the size of their shoes.:rolleyes:

Goo thing we don't have co-ed restrooms. Nobody would know who they could and could not talk to and what gestures would be acceptable.:eek:

Did anyone else catch the first words out of his mouth at his press conference yesterday....

"I want to thank everyone here for "coming out"....(pause)....

then he went on to deny/deny/deny.

(also the clips from 1999 where he was calling Clinton a "naughty, naughty, boy"....with a creepy smile.)

Goo thing we don't have co-ed restrooms. Nobody would know who they could and could not talk to and what gestures would be acceptable.:eek:

Funny, in college I lived in a dorm with co-ed bathrooms. I always said hi to the boys at the urinals as I was passing on my way to the showers (also co-ed). I guess I was breaching protocol. :confused3

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Me too!!!!!!!! Everyone knows that is the universal womens room signal for "please pass the TP" and well the foot tapping? Sometimes when you have a new great pair of heels, you just gotta tap and admire them a little.

Can you spare a square? :lmao: <a little Seinfeld humor>

I think he was making a point that no one knows who is on the other side of a partitian. You certainly can't tell someone's age by the size of their shoes.:rolleyes:

Actually i was responding to the person who had a problem with a sting operation in the public bathroom. The person i responded to indicated that he thought it was a waste of police time.

I was suggesting that it wasn't a waste of time to sting a public restroom because teens (coming off a plane for example) would also be using it.

I'm not saying the Republican Senator from Idaho was a child molester. I'm saying that I'm glad that the airport bathroom was targeted for the sting. (since teens & pre teens could be using it).

Reminds me of a completely separate thread where a mommy (here on the dis) was being chastised for dragging her 9 y/o son into the womans restroom. This bathroom episode makes one think about alot topics.

This reminds me of a co-ed bathroom in this really cool club in Dallas called the Stark Club (big in the 80s) there was lots and lots going on in that bathroom, 'course there wasn't supposed to be kids around.

Now that was a fun bathroom!!!!:rotfl2: :lmao:

I always thought that boys were lucky to be able to pee standing up. Now with all the rules I am happy to squat.

Yes, but apparently we're missing out on reading the headlines while we do our business. ;)

Well not a party exactly more like a group discussion. :lmao: Usually about men and kids. :rotfl:

You're kidding me! Get OUT! You guys really have this? Talk about multi-tasking!
:lmao:

:thumbsup2

What's right is right. What's the law isn't necessarily "right". I am sure the prosecutor and the judge knew exactly what he was accused of. They are capable of reading a police report.

Apparently not, especially when it goes against someone or something you support. Well, tough cookies isn't it? He committed perjury and no nonsense you can up with will change that fact, unless it's acceptable in your world to only obey the laws that you think are "right". :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter