I am new face

Mii

Earning My Ears
Hi ;) This is Mii. I live in Okinawa. Why I registered this community is Disney has so cool princes and so beautiful princesses. I just want to watch some of your picture on Disney. I watched the prince of Tangled on my friend’s picture. He was so cool. And also there were so beautiful princesses. I want to meet them and I ask why are you so beautiful, what is your key points of keeping beautiful. I wonder I am in dream land like Disney someday. I will take some pictures. I will watch this board and get some information of any events. I am glad to fine this community. ;) Thank you <3

:welcome:Dis Friend :disrocks:

こんにちは、私の名前は正男ですが、私は東京で生まれました。私の家は名古屋にある。私の娘の名前はみどりです。私は今、テキサス州に住んでいます。私たちは、7月には毎年ディズニーワールドに行く。私たちは、東京ディズニーに何度もあった。

Thank you for your comments. I am happy because I thought nobody had reply for my post. I was surprised. And I just learn English in my school, so I think my English in not perfect. But please contact with me. There are Tokyo Disney land and Tokyo Disney see in Japan. Which place have you visited? Probably, the pleasure does not match Disneyland of the home. I want to visit Disneyland of the home. I heard Tokyo Disney had make up on Christmas. It sounds great. I hope we have happy Christmas and happy New Year with your family and Disney.

御井こんにちは。私の娘みどりと私はディズニーシーと東京ディズニーを訪れました。我々はテキサスに住んでいると7月に毎年ディズニーワールドを訪れる。

あなたに素敵な撮影。

file.php

Welcome to the DisBoards Mii :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter