• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am needing cruise coupons from entertainment book.How many comes in one?

luvindisneyworld

<font color=green>Fireworks then a sundae - good s
We have 8 cabins booked on Carnival Glory October 22,2005 and have heard that the Entertainment book has coupons.Can someone tell me how many is availible per book.I would hate to have to buy 3 or 4 books for the coupons.Any help would be appreciated.

Misty

my book has 3 Carnival coupons (save an extra $100 per stateroom for 7 day or $50 for 3,4,5 day). I don't need mine ~ I would be happy to send them to you if you want.

Be careful, those coupons are very restrictive. If you received ANY discount on your cruise fare the coupons cannot be used.

I don't know of anyone who has been able to apply those coupons. Has anyone here had any luck?

I also have an entertainment book and you can have mine too if you need them. Just let me know.

Thanks,I would appreciate that.I am checking with my TA right now.I will let you know.Everyone is so helpful and friendly. :flower:

here's the fine print:

~Certificate may be redeemed at any travel agent and is vcalid on selected 3,4,5 and 7 day cruises departing prior to 12/31/2005
~Applies to new individual bookings only. Limit one per stateroom
offer is capacity controlled and space may be limited on certain cruises. ~Certain restrictions apply. Specific cruises may be excluded at any time. Christmas and New Year's cruises will not be available.
~Applies to purchases at the available rates for stateroom categories 6A through 12 (excluding 6E and 9A)
~Offer is combinable with Carnival's Super Saver discount. Not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer.
~Savings for single occupancy bookings is $50 for 7 day cruises and $25 for 3,4 and 5 day cruises.
~Only original certificates will be accepted. Reproductions will not be accepted.
~Certificate has no cash value and savings amount is expressed in US dollars.
~certificate must be submitted with deposit payment. Savings amount may not be deducted from deposit amount.
~ships registered: Panama and the Bahamas

TRAVEL AGENT INFORMATION: request fare code CPEP when making reservations. Please include this completed certificate with deposit. Travel agent commission is based on discounted rate.

My local book has NCl and Carnival coupons. Do any have RCI coupons? I'm sailing on Royal Caribbean this summer and would love to find out some book in another region would save me a hundred (or 2 like the NCL coupon!)

Thaks guys for all the replies.I checked with my TA and we will not be able to use the coupons.We are already booked and have a group booking so we are not eligible :rolleyes: .Thanks so much to all that offered their coupons.

Misty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter