• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am livid!! VMK safe for kids HA... updated with important info on page two!!

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
VMK talks about how they are only open during certain hours so they can maintain moderators... where in the heck are they when you need them?? HUH?? WHERE ARE THEY????

This is the third time I have experienced the haterd and blatent sexually comments Horrid horrid things and yet it goes on and on and ON!!!!

I even got in line to alert Fin to the situation and she basically told me to report it... when I pushed and told her this was bad, she then reported it... and said it would be taken care of...

YET IT IS STILL GOING ON!!!! STILL!!!!

WHERE ARE THE MODS?? HMMM?? WHERE ARE THEY???

VMK You need to have people around to address these sort of things... why was this allowed to continue for close to an HOUR!!! WHY?????

I am disapointed. I mean it is nice to know that Grumpy_guy gets a ban ASAP when alone in a room and not really saying anything all that bad, yet these people tonight went on and ON AND ON AND ON...

totally SOCKS.

Please address this issue.

Was it a Guest by any chance? I have a screen capture, but I'd rather not post it.

I saw this earlier in Central Plaza, reported it, and he continued going on for another 20 minutes. At one point, I called for our new CL (DaraSue) to come to the rescue... but at the same moment, he finally disappeared. Either he left the room or was banned. I hope he gets what he deserves... I was appalled by his behavior and, quite frankly, upset that the situation was not addressed sooner. This was the most inappropriate experience I've ever witnessed on VMK. :sad2:

the situation has NOT been addressed totally... it is still going on... Fin says they are 'working' on it...

I probably don't even want to know what you're talking about

This is absolutely ridiculous. I have been in the same public room with Bears and few other friends. There have been 6 guests who were all dressed a like and using sexually explicit dictionary dance in the room. Although each one of them has been reported few times by me and others in the room two of them are still in the room after an hour and continuing the same behavior.

Yeah, several CL's are going around the Main Street area, as these "guests" keep popping up with new accounts. Either they are getting banned but not IP banned or are quitting before it happens.

One of them was saying how it was "nice to be unknown". So they are in full knowledge of what they are doing.

And yes, several times they are saying very explicit things. The first one I encountered was very much x-rated.

And it is very frustrating. This is a perfect example of how being a CL doesn't mean anything extra special for all you out there who are constantly on our case about this. We are reporting and getting the same "use ignore" messages. Even calling on those staff on our list is not getting a response.

Okay, now I'm livid as well. I just got a message back from a staff member saying to only use the help tool for these situations. -_-' There are kids hearing things they should NOT hear!!! Explicit things!!! ARGH!!!

Listen, they can't ban people instantly. There are four thousand other people in the kingdom, and probably around 750 of them are doing something like that.

Shaymojack said:
Listen, they can't ban people instantly. There are four thousand other people in the kingdom, and probably around 750 of them are doing something like that.

Tell that to those that have gotten "snap of a fingers" bans.

I've witnessed instant bans before. Somebody says something and "poof" they are gone in a couple seconds.

First of all, there are usually only two or three members of staff working at any one time. With over 3,000 players, they must decide which issue is most important and which is not. Report them, yes. But be patient as well. Use the ignore button and tell everyone in the room to do the same. It's not much fun for the 'guest' to talk to a room full of people who can't see their text and respond.
Ignore button...It really is your best friend! :)

Oh yes they can ban instantly. i just saw what bears was talking about that is just wrong

I'm confused. What exactly is going on? What I've got from this is that someone is going around Main Street on multiple accounts saying "bad" things. Is that the gist of it, or is there more?

DarkJon said:
I'm confused. What exactly is going on? What I've got from this is that someone is going around Main Street on multiple accounts saying "bad" things. Is that the gist of it, or is there more?

That is the gist of it. Most should not be repeated as it was quite vulgar and mean-spirited.

Goofy05 said:
That is the gist of it. Most should not be repeated as it was quite vulgar and mean-spirited.

Quite vulgar indeed. At one point insulting the Disney company itself. And there is actually 2 of them...maybe more. Unless somebody can type on two computers at once. I was in a room with one of them, and a friend in another and they were talking at the same time.

The big problem is I tell everybody to ignore and they say they do, but they are not and then they start responding to the offender who of course likes that so he can say more. -_-'

Shaymojack said:

I think Grumpy_Guy would beg to differ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter