I am leaving wednesday! anyone know....

Tinkerbell_Tiffany

DIS Veteran
how the crowds are right now and the weather?
I hear it's suppose to get a little chilly next week! :goodvibes
anyone?

I would go to weather.com or Accuweather.com both good sites for weather. Put in Orlando it will give you up to 10 days of weather. I have been looking because we will be down there a week from tomorrow. Just a quick visit for us visiting good friends that live there.

We just returned yesterday from a quick trip (19-22). The weather was outstanding...unusually warm and quite nice. Highs in the mid 60's to low 70's. Check the weather sites as the previous poster noted. Seems to be pretty warm and fabulous now. The crowds were very light, so with fastpass we really had no waits for any attractions. Have fun!

Friday night looks to be a bit chilly. We'll be wearing long pants and sweatshirts with our 'pirate' shirts over the sweatshirts!!!

I am leaving on Sunday!!!!! I will be wearing jeans, a short sleeve shirt and possibly a sweatshirt. Will definitely bring along a poncho. I had hoped for capris or shorts, but the weather looks a little iffy... Anyway, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joining in your excitement! We still have six months, but we get to make our ADR's Thursday, so even that is exciting at this point. Cool or cold, warm or hot - be prepared for it all, and have a GREAT time!!!

We just got back late last night. The weather was great. We were a little cold at MK on Saturday night but that was it. Sunday and Monday was in the upper 70's or lower 80's but the news station said it was going to drop down into the 60's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter