I am kicking myself :(

disneybound31

DIS Veteran
:confused3:furious: Back when there was that 'glitch' with FP+ and some people were booking both Soarin and Test Track? Yeah, well, one of those people was me. Up until 5 minutes ago I had Soarin at 1pm, Test Track at 3pm and a Living with the Land that didn't really factor in...sooooo I just tried to change the Land to something else and it made me pick all 3 FP+ all over again and I lost Test Track in the process. Can't get it back, of course, because they fixed the glitch I guess. DD11 will live with standby for TT :hippie: Just mad at myself for ruining a good thing!

BUT what I REALLY want to know is this....during the 'glitch' I also managed to book Toy Story Mania AND RnR on same day...since they are both Tier 1 will they be honored? If I have the printout of FP+ with our times? Anybody know? Anybody else benefit from that weird glitch day? I know some dissers had to get them too, this is where I learned about it...

did you use the mobile app, or the website?

so far, I have not used the app, but on the website, at any point until the very end, you can cancel out and retain your prior choices.

I also schedule our FP+ during the glitch and we had no issues using our FP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter