I am jazz ?

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the whole show was Jazz's idea, not the parents. I watch the show and I feel like it really portrays the angst of a typical teenage girl and then throw in that she is transsexual. I was awed at how well she does makeup for her age. Much better than me. If seeing Jazz on tv helps one person change their minds about the LGBTQ community or helps one person to not commit suicide then I am all for it. I think that is their intention.

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the whole show was Jazz's idea, not the parents. I watch the show and I feel like it really portrays the angst of a typical teenage girl and then throw in that she is transsexual. I was awed at how well she does makeup for her age. Much better than me. If seeing Jazz on tv helps one person change their minds about the LGBTQ community or helps one person to not commit suicide then I am all for it. I think that is their intention.
Exactly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter