I am in awe....(Fireworks Score)

GuestRiku

Mouseketeer
Oh my goodness...I can't believe I achieved this but I did :).

omgyay8fs.png

Very awesome-

I think I played a few rounds with you earlier today!

WOOT! I saw how good you were when i was in there with you yesterday! My hero!! :worship:

OH U GOT THAT SCORE ON LAPTOP?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??! i always get last on my laptop. wow skill that is all i got to say. u got them happy skittles

That was one awesome score GuestRiku! I can't even get over 24,000 points to get my first Fireworks magic..

I had to trade for mine! :(

Good job! I can't do that good on a desktop! For people who have laptops and wish to do better on fireworks, get a mouse. I have a mouse for my laptop and it only costed $19.99. It's really cool becuase it switches colors. It just plugs into my USB port and it installs itself!

What a score! I think I would have fainted if I got that score. Oh, I can only dream of dancing with the big boys and girls someday! Again, congrats on that score. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter