• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am hoping to find the DISigner who created this image

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b626/bajadahl/SAILING_zpsae74e1fd.jpg

It was used for our cruise last summer and I would like it modified for our March cruise. I have asked the person that organized our group for that cruise but she hasn't had a chance to get back to me. Does anyone know who might have created this image?

Thank You,
Alan

Hey Alan,
I'm not hte original Designer, but figured I'd give it a go for you!
I found most of the clipart, but some is different...

Let me know if you like and the details to make it for you.

Tom

magiccopy_zps0805401a.jpg

Wow, Thank you so much!! Our Details are:

"Sailing the Magic" Changed to: Creating some Magic

"Castaway Cay Double Dip" Changed to: Spring Break 2013

Dates Changed to: March 9-15, 2013

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this!

Thank You,
Alan

Sorry I just realized - Spring Break 2013 and the date just below it would look a bit redundant.

For the Spring Break line please drop the "2013" part and keep the entire date on the bottom line.

Thank you so much again,
Alan

Tom,

Thank you so much! I know our group will be very excited with this design. I appreciate you taking the time to look at my post and offering an awesome alternative to finding the original great artist. I for one want to make sure all of you DISigners know that you are very much appreciated. And you do help all of the lest talented folks like me enjoy the magic just that much more.

Regards,
Alan

Alan and Melanie,
Glad you both like it!
Enjoy your cruise
Are you together or now gonna be matching buddies that never met?

Thanks Tom. You do good work. I would like to try my hand at creating graphics for folks. I have been building a library of images but it seems like I am attempting to reinvent the wheel. Do you and the other DISigners share a common pool of clip art?

Brent "Biggsfamily"

Tom,

Haha - I'm buddies with everyone on my cruise ship. :)

Actually I started a Facebook group open to anyone going on that cruise and also posted in the meet up section here on the DIS forum for that cruise. We have about 25 families (most of whom have never met) in the group now. So your design is now the official logo for the group! I made sure when I shared it with the group that they new exactly where it came from. So Melanie and I haven't met yet but we all have a group meet planned for day 1 of the cruise. Hopefully, We'll all meet then. I would love to see your design dotting the cabin doors throughout the ship!

Thanks again,

Alan

Tom,

Haha - I'm buddies with everyone on my cruise ship. :)

Actually I started a Facebook group open to anyone going on that cruise and also posted in the meet up section here on the DIS forum for that cruise. We have about 25 families (most of whom have never met) in the group now. So your design is now the official logo for the group! I made sure when I shared it with the group that they new exactly where it came from. So Melanie and I haven't met yet but we all have a group meet planned for day 1 of the cruise. Hopefully, We'll all meet then. I would love to see your design dotting the cabin doors throughout the ship!

Thanks again,

Alan

That's awesome! Send pics!

On my carnival cruise to panama and costa rids I made a survivor themed logo for our cruisecritic meet and greet tshirts....it was wicked funny because when we were debar king in Costa Rica we suddenly saw people with my logo that weren't part of our meet and greet (or they never posted) and then one of my friends ran up to them and asked we're they got such awesome shirts and they said they made them....then she said, are you in our meet and greet or just took logo? Then they walked away...

It was funny

Tom,
Thanks for the hard work! It looks great and will be a great addition to all our crusie stuff. Really do appreciate it!

Chyl

Tom,
Thank you so, so much!! We LOVE the logo!! It is going to make it so fun!! :) Thanks again!! You rock!

Hi Tom.
Is there any way you could create one of these for me?? I love the first design you posted, with dates February 15th-23rd. And if you could take out the Double dip part.
Much appreciated.
Nicki :yay:

Hi Tom,

Would you be willing to share the file for just the background without the words in black? I love the design but I'm not sure what I want it to say. I have just enough Photoshop-fu to add words myself but not to create the graphic or remove the words from an existing graphic.

thanks!

Nicki-
I can send once I get back from vacation. I'm actually in the hotel at Baltimore airport without my laptop.

Can u remind me on Sunday the 20th when I return?

Hi Tom,

Would you be willing to share the file for just the background without the words in black? I love the design but I'm not sure what I want it to say. I have just enough Photoshop-fu to add words myself but not to create the graphic or remove the words from an existing graphic.

thanks!

Hi Tom,

Just reminding you now that you're back in town - hope you had a good time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter