I am having so much fun shopping for SS Swap - Are You?

crazyforpooh

<font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li
I had a blast shopping for my SS. I just hope she likes what I have chosen.

I wish I had completed my form like hers it just said surprise me. I had a hard time filling out the wish list. So, if who ever has me reads this. I like to be just surprised also. I just didn't know what to put down. So I put down what I usually buy that wasn't smart was it!!!???

Oh and if you are reading this and go to the World I would love a pair of the Mickey Head scissors.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

How could we not have fun with this? Any time I actually have an excuse to go into my LSS to spend $ is a good time for me. Of course who really needs an excuse to do that. My problem is I usually get carried away - oh wait, that's not a problem is it?

I love surprises, too! I'm very happy with anything.

In fact, one of my life's philosophies is if you don't expect anything in particular, then everything is a great surprise.

I can't wait either But ??? if you want to send something that is 12x12 how are you going to send it? Do they make boxes that size? Envelopes?

I browsed at one of my LSS the other day. I might take a ride to the other one later today :). I just don't know what to buy :)! However, this is fun just reading previous posts by the person I have to shop for - I am trying to get ideas.

I was in withdrawal yesterday not being able to get onto the bbs :(!

I am having a blast....although its a one for me, one for you kind of shopping!!! NOT GOOD!!!

Are you buying just what was on the person's list or are you also buying layout stuff based upon what they told you?

The large priority mail boxes hold the 12 x 12 paper perfectly. Oh this is so so much fun.

I love surprises.

Laura
A scrapaholic

Poohbear1029 - I am going from what they said they are working on because they said surprises on their list. Wish that's what I had said on my list. I really didn't know how to complete the answers.

I think we all love surprises. I know my "wish list" was mostly things I thought I would like to use or things I know I use often - and, man, I made my list long :rolleyes:

That said - I want to be surprised - otherwise I'd just keep shopping for myself and bag the swap ;) and I didn't mean to sound greedy - but I too had no idea how to answer the questions. I figured more info is better but I know others won't respond the same way.

I think that it is great that we have 3 months of packages to do - I may have a different game plan for each month's package (depends on my mood)

Of course once these boards are fixed I am contemplating going through the searches of my posts to make sure my address isn't out there or hints of my exact location (hate to give the secret away immediately)

Going to a scrapbook convention this weekend and hope to do some shiopping for my SS. Can't wait! When are these boards going to be fixed?????

I found the kewlest thing for my SS can't say what it is but it isn't on her list! But thought she could use it! One for me and one for her!
I think I am about done my shopping so I need to package it up soon and send it out!

I just got back from shopping at one of my LSS. I had so much fun once I got started :)! One for the swap, one for me ... one for the swap, one for me ... (Spinning, sound familiar?) Ok, some of the items I bought I already have, but the items are for the same subjects/themes that I am doing (or will be doing) :). I need to pack it up & get it out soon.

I love suprises , and sometimes we don't even realize we 'need ' things til we get them and use them all the time-
So I use the list as a guideline and throw in a little of this and a little of that!

I also like to buy in bulk but my stash has overgrown my ability to scrap quickly (its amazing how the more stuff you have the longer it takes to get the pages done - lol)
So my SS's get the benefit of my throwing in extras!

:)

PattyT

I am having a blast shopping for my SS. My husband wanted to know why I was so excited to be buying stuff for someone else -- men, they will never understand!! I really hope that she likes what I have picked out for her. Talk to everyone soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter