I am going to Disney World!!!

tigger2esq

Princess Extraordinaire
nothing like coming into work on a Monday morning (blah) and having to sit through a department meeting (double blah)--only to have the boss say "I need one of you to be a speaker at a seminar in October --IN ORLANDO!" and guess who gets to go!! woohoo! two nights at the WDW Hilton on the firm! just enough time for a WDW fix and some PINS! so who will be around October 16-18? anyone???

For certain I would like a chance to meet you and spend some time together. How late on Friday night will you be staying? Any possibility you may be staying over that night?

You have my email. We'll make it a point to get together for a while anyway!!:bounce:

Renee,

That's wonderful...and all expenses paid!! (Well, except for the pins...lol...can you imagine what column you would put those in on the expense report?)

I'll be you can't wait!!

Too bad you can't stretch it out Renee. We should be there on the 25th, then headed out for the cruise on the 26th!

What a bonus--WDW on the company! WOO HOO!

Sue Ellen

Have a great time... Nothin like a company paid trip!!!

no luck on stretching it out for the weekend. Saturday is Penn State Homecoming and Jeff and I will be heading to Happy Valley for some Nittany Lion football. Indeed--I imagine I will be sleeping the entire car ride that morning as my flight leaves Orlando friday night at 7pm and arrives back in Central PA at 11:30! I picked the last flight I could that night but unfortunately I will not be able to stay for the contemporary meet. Did I mention that Jeff doesnt want to come? so I am dragging my sister. she hasnt had a vacation without the kids (or her husband) in nine years! I am treating her to a little Disney. (I decided to dump those US Airways frequent flyer miles for her benefit before they are worthless! LOL!)
the other great part is--as far as my business obligations go--its a 45 minute speech at 11am on Thursday. thats it! gotta love it! :)

Ahhh...Happy Valley. Where did you live there? I lived in North Halls. One of my dorm buildings (Beam Hall) is now, sadly, an office building.

Next to University of Michigan (where I went for business school), some of my favorite memories were made in Happy Valley!! And some of my warmest coats were worn there too!!

Actually Sharon.... I went to PITT!!! Jeff and his dad however are both big PSU fans (although neither of them ever went there) and Jeff and I have inherited 4 PSU season tickets from his dad who no longer wants them. My younger sister, two of my cousins, and both of my brother in laws are PSU alum (and a good number of my friends). I generally go for the fun and the tailgating and to socialize and only occassionally watch the games! LOL! (And I always cheer for Pitt when they play!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter