• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am going insane only 11 days to go...

NicksMommy

Disney Princess
okay so this morning it hit me, we only have 11 more days until we are in DL!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: I am going crazy! So I went into the attic with ds (3) :scared1: and we lugged out our very heavy luggage down the stairs and everything... My dh thinks I am insane, because I couldn't wait for him to get it down (tonight) :rolleyes1 so I am thinking I am losing it! We are now in the process of packing, I bought almost everything new so I don't end up doing laundry the night before... :laundy: <------ this will not be me next friday Night! :laughing:

I need some others to join me in my club! (I can then show dh I am not crazy alone!!) :rotfl:

NicksMommy, you are NOT insane. :rotfl: We're one day behind you-- 12 days to go-- and I have a sniffly, sneezy cold. The other night I was sitting at the dining room table, sniffing away, and patiently cutting out Lime Green Mickey Mouse Heads from Home Depot, using an exacto knife to cut them away from the backing, so I could decorate them with Disney stickers, laminate them, and tie them to the pony bead lanyards I made, which are going to hang from my brand new Baggallini. All the ideas I gleaned from here.

My DH paused by the table, watched me in silence for a minute, and then commented, "It's an illness." :lmao:

:rotfl: I know I still need to get my mickey heads I have done a few but my ds took them and who knows where they are now.... :confused3 :confused3 I just can't wait to go, I try coming on here to "get lost" and I have no more questions to ask and I think I have learned most of all the secrets and tips I need for this vacation -- so I am READY!!!!!!! :banana:

we have 5days lol and im going nuts. and making dh nutty to.
tomorrow hes getting the suitcase i wanted it last week lol
today weve been doing laundry
tomrorow were looking for his swim suite may have to buy one lol

What is it with these dh's they just don't get it! :laughing: I made my mickey heads to go on our luggage ds and I have put a couple of them on everything with our cell #'s and name's... DH came home and asked why we were doing this and I said "it's just something you have to do" :rotfl: and then gave him that look like "please don't ask me" :headache:

I figured he already thinks I am insane, why not just confirm it with him! :lmao: :confused3

Hahhaha wow! I'm super excited but I'm also starting to feel this nice calm about our trip in 5 days. I went and ran all my last minute errands today in preperation. Tomorrow is for packing, then I just have 4 days of work and it'll be time to go. Think it's going to be pretty easy and laid back :)

We leave in 10 days for our very first trip to Disneyland! :woohoo: I spent yesterday determining if all our liquids will fit in the 3-1-1 allowed. One for the kids, one for DH and three for me. lol :confused3 I haven't started packing but I have made my list and checked it more than twice. :santa:

Hahhaha wow! I'm super excited but I'm also starting to feel this nice calm about our trip in 5 days. I went and ran all my last minute errands today in preperation. Tomorrow is for packing, then I just have 4 days of work and it'll be time to go. Think it's going to be pretty easy and laid back :)

Good for you! Laid back is the way to go. I'm thinking I want to get everything done well ahead of time, and also make sure that I am sleeping a lot, staying hydrated, etc. so I am RESTED. I'm trying to think of ways to talk myself into relaxing and getting to bed EARLY the night before, and just hope I can sleep. 'Cause usually I can't before a trip. Hmmmm... warm bath, fan on for white noise, warm milk, a little protein snack, a boring book, and lights out by 9 p.m.

Ha. Who am I kidding? :lmao:

I do not want to go commando! I have purposely not printed out plans a la Ridemax, (even though I have it and love playing with it) because I know the principles already-- what to go on first, how to collect FPs, etc. and we have 5 days, for pete's sake, so there's no need to rush. I just have a general idea about what areas we will hit on what days, built around our PS's and some events we've missed before, like Billy Hill and the Parade.

*shakes a finger at herself* "I will not go commando, I will not go commando! I'm just going to have fun with DD13 and enjoy myself!"

:cool1: Can't wait!

NicksMommy, you are NOT insane. :rotfl: We're one day behind you-- 12 days to go-- and I have a sniffly, sneezy cold. The other night I was sitting at the dining room table, sniffing away, and patiently cutting out Lime Green Mickey Mouse Heads from Home Depot, using an exacto knife to cut them away from the backing, so I could decorate them with Disney stickers, laminate them, and tie them to the pony bead lanyards I made, which are going to hang from my brand new Baggallini. All the ideas I gleaned from here.

My DH paused by the table, watched me in silence for a minute, and then commented, "It's an illness." :lmao:

OMG...that is too funny! :rotfl2: This could so be me at any given moment. My DH gets a kick out of the LGMH hunter that I turn into as soon as we hit the parks. :rolleyes:

I just realised that I will be able to pack most of our clothes quite a bit ahead of time as we are travelling from summer weather to winter weather. We will be in Hawaii for a week at first, so will need to leave some cooler clothes to pack at the last minute, but I will be able to put all my warmer clothes in nice and early. Do you think that tomorrow would be too early?? We don't fly out till late in December, but you can never be TOO organised, can you... ??? Oh... on the other hand, maybe I should keep the warmer clothes unpacked, as I still need them. It was a good thought though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter