• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am going CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

bekah1477

Earning My Ears
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! today it has been 3 weeks and 4 days from the day of my interview...i was told i would hear back in 2-3 weeks and all ive gotten is the "thank you" email....i think im going to go nuts!!!

the biggest problem is that me and my best friend are planning this thing together so we can both go at the same time...her interview was exactly one week later than mine and she got told the normal 4-6 weeks for a reply but heard back in 1 and 1/2 weeks...now i have one week from today to hear back before she has to accept.....

ugh ugh ugh ugh ughhhhhh!!! this process is sooooo frustrating...i got accepted last year but was unable to go due to school/scholarship issues and now im afraid im not going to get accepted this year...and i want this sooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo BBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* waiting, waiting, and still waiting...

I know, I interviewed August 25th and have only gotten the thank you email...

I am really surprised because people were getting the acceptance letter so soon. I think I am rejected just because of the time it's taking to get anything...

yea my interview was the 28th

i feel the same way :/ i just dont get it...yep me and my sister have been checking these boards ever since i applied and we saw people who interviewed the monday and tuesday of the week i did were already getting acceptance letters within like 7 or 8 days

my interview was the 27th and by seeing what some people have written about how when you get rejected it takes longer, i have a feeling i'm one of the rejected ones. i got a "thank you for interviewing email" and a "your application is pending" email and that was the last i've heard from them...2 weeks ago. but they DID say 4 to 6 weeks so who knows :confused3

One of my friends & I both hoped to get in as well. To our surprise we both got accepted & both got attractions! Good luck I hope it works out for you guys.

my interview was the 27th and by seeing what some people have written about how when you get rejected it takes longer, i have a feeling i'm one of the rejected ones. i got a "thank you for interviewing email" and a "your application is pending" email and that was the last i've heard from them...2 weeks ago. but they DID say 4 to 6 weeks so who knows :confused3

Same on all counts, except I didn't even get a Pending email. I would be happier if they just sent me something, but I have a feeling that I'm just one of the rejected ones, and the mail is en route to me :sad1::sad1:

exactly!!!!!!!! at least a pending letter would be something and means that they are still thinking...nothing possibly means theyve made the decision and the mail is just being slow :(:(

When I was waiting to hear about my alumni program, it had been so long and I got so antsy that I called them and was given the run-around, since they couldn't give information over the phone. A few days later, I got my packet in the mail. It might just be the office being slow.

When I was waiting to hear about my alumni program, it had been so long and I got so antsy that I called them and was given the run-around, since they couldn't give information over the phone. A few days later, I got my packet in the mail. It might just be the office being slow.

i surely hope thats all it is!!

ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh!!!!!!!!!

3 weeks and 5 days....still nothing :worried:

this is torture :sad:

tomorrow will be 4 weeks...i keep thinking maybe tomorrow lol but i'm not so sure anymore. i'm going crazy, but i guess it will come when it comes. good luck to all.

i guess if we do get in after waiting this long, it just means we'll be that much more grateful after thinking we weren't going to make it.

How many roles did you all pick? I feel so bad for those who didn't even get a pending letter. I just got one yesterday, but geez how could I be wait listed?? I chose 13 roles!!! Just put me in anywhere and I'll be happy as a chirping bird on a rose tree in the middle of May!

*I will shine Mickey's shoes for food.* popcorn::

i chose 5:
-merchandise
-full service fb
-attractions
-character attend.
-hospitality

i just want to know!!! yes, no, pending, anything! i just want an answer lol

tomorrow is the 4 week mark (2:30 pm exactly will be 4 weeks from my interview) and i was told at the end of my interview that i would hear back in 2-3 weeks...wrong!

I wouldn't listen to anybody on the phone. I keep hearing conflicting reports from everybody on the board that has spoken to a recruiter. My interviewer told me 2-3 weeks, but the "thank you" email said 4-6 weeks. My pending letter says I won't hear until Dec. 1st! :scared1: There is no way, nuh uh!

3 wks & almost 4 days counting

How many roles did you all pick? I feel so bad for those who didn't even get a pending letter. I just got one yesterday, but geez how could I be wait listed?? I chose 13 roles!!! Just put me in anywhere and I'll be happy as a chirping bird on a rose tree in the middle of May!

*I will shine Mickey's shoes for food.* popcorn::

Holy crap, I only had like 7 choices when I went...jeez Louise...must...go...back...:worship::thumbsup2 Then again, that was Career Start before I started college...we got the short stick. :sad1::sad2:

I guess my advice was that going for many roles like Zoe here is definitely the way to go. You'd have a much better shot if you picked that many...gosh, still can't believe 13, I picked like 2 or 3, hahahaha!

It took mine a while to go through back then and I made it, so I hope you got accepted and wish you the best of luck!

I applied for the CareerStart Program, and personally, I signed up for everything but lifeguard (I can't swim!). ;):thumbsup2

well so today i got my pending letter...4 weeks and 6 days later haha i was really hoping it was an acceptance :/ but at least it wasnt a rejection lol

I'm already stressing and it's only been 2 days since my interview! I'm thinking way too much about some of the answers I gave and how they could have been worded much better :scared:.

Garovia I am in the same boat as you.

I had my Interview thursday but I am already stressed about the wait.
When I look back I keep thinking about what I could have said better, but I am going to stay positive!

best of luck to all of you guys!

I'm already stressing and it's only been 2 days since my interview! I'm thinking way too much about some of the answers I gave and how they could have been worded much better :scared:.

Same deal! I interviewed today and I'm already on myself about how I could have expained in more detail or what I could have said better. I was friendly though and I think that's what matters the most...hearing that smile in your voice :goodvibes Man is it hard not to get your hopes up! I was told 3-4 weeks and boy are they going to go slow!:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter