i am engaged!

prncesaurora21

Mousketeer
he finally popped the question :cool1: well...this was like three weeks ago but i finally got up the courage to tell my parents yesterday at my birthday dinner (so they couldn't run away lol!) we probably won't start planning the wedding until i am student teaching so about another year but its official now! :bride:

Congratulations![/COLOR

I hope your news was well recieved by your parents. Happy planning

thanks everyone! :blush:

deesknee: they took it MUCH better than i expected...now i just have to pluck up the courage to tell my grandma lol :eek:

I understand completely! My grandmother took it much worse than my parents. But, if it's any consolation, by the time the wedding shower she attended rolled around, she brought us a lovely gift off our registry and was a social butterfly during the shower. She was great to DH after the first little bit and gives him the same bday and Christmas gifts mom, dad, and I get. She and granddaddy helped set up and clean up the wedding and were fine. It's hard to know that their little girl has grown up, but they got past it. She's really just glad I have someone to take care of me. Her big fear was that it would cause me to drop out of my graduate program. Ok, I'm done, sorry for the longwinded response.

Congrats!! :cool1: Even though you won't be "officially" planning the wedding for a little while, I'm sure you'll find yourself doing a little planning ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter