I am dancing now...

EmmasGrammy

<font color=blue>To everyone else brave enough to
We are officially one day out. Yahooo!!!

I thinking "tomorrow at this time I'll be at the airport, and tomorrow at this time we'll be checking into the resort, etc.".

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for helping with my planning and packing. I have learned so much from these boards, and I have found so many new friends!! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I'll be posting a trip report when I get back. "Talk" to you all then! :wave2:

EmmasGrammy, Have a great time!!!! :sunny: Can't wait to hear how your cruise is!
Kathy

HOPE YOU HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE. The little one really will. Have a great trip, be safe, tell us all about it when you return..... have a Coconut Java for me... Sing loud at the Sail Away Party and get some relaxation :tongue:

pirate: :wave: :hyper: :boat: :jumping1: :jumping4: :cool1: :earboy2: :rockband:

We'll be thinking of you wishing we were with you.

Here's to great weather, smooth seas and a truely WONDERful time! Take a deep breath and ENJOY every minute.

Have a wonderful time!!!

I'm excited for you!

I hope you have a fantastic time. I get teary eyed just thinking about when I saw the Wonder for the first time. Have a safe trip!

Mary

Have the best holiday ever.
Smile laugh and have lot's and lot's of fun!!!!
Wishing you a majical trip, look forward to hearing all about it on your return.
Chucklechops

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat:

Have a WONDERful time Lynda, and keep a close eye on that bathing suit!!! LOL!!! :eek:

I remember saying the same thing about 3 weeks ago.. wow it seems a long time ago :(

Have a great cruise!!

Have a fabulous cruise, Lynda. Don't get "overexposed" or anything! LOL :teeth:

Have a great time, Lynda! I'll be sailing with you on next year's repo cruise.

BTW - I hope you'll let us "newbies" over on the meets board in on the "overexposed" incident. I'd love to hear the story:teeth:

Arlene

Originally posted by mississaugamom
Have a great time, Lynda! I'll be sailing with you on next year's repo cruise.

BTW - I hope you'll let us "newbies" over on the meets board in on the "overexposed" incident. I'd love to hear the story:teeth:

Arlene

Watch out for EmmasGrammy, here is the thread you have been longing to read about EmmasGrammy!!!

enjoy the cruise. hope you have calm seas, sunny weather:sunny: , and lots of memories to share.

It's 6:30 a.m. and we are off to the airport. Ta Ta for now!!

Thanks for the well wishes!!! I'm off for my dose of Mickey Magic!!!:wave2:

I love all you guys!!!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter