I am canceling ADR"S for the week of Sept 9th!

mommic32

Mouseketeer
I am not sure if I should post this here, or If memory serves me correctly there was a tread for canceled ADR"S before.
But we have canceled our trip:mad: And I would rather see these go to some fellow diser's if you can use them.
I have the following scheduled. Oh, and they are all for 4 people. 4Adults
Sunday Sept 9th, LeCelliar at 5:50
MOnday Sept 10 Ohana at 5:30
Tuesday Sept 11 Whispering Canyon at 5:10
Wednesday Sept 12, California Grill at 7:40, I will call in the am and cancel since it is being held with a credit card, If you pm, me first we can set a time and I will call before you and hope that you will get to it next.
Thursday Sept 13,50s Prime time at 5:30
Friday Sept 14, Liberty Tree Tavern at 5:40
Saturday Sept 15th, Concourse Steak house at 5:30
Sunday Sept 16, Chef Mickey's at 9Am.

These ADR's will go to the first person to pm me...
I hope that this can help some of you!:goodvibes

I just sent you a PM, but we would love to have the Ohana ressie! We are a party of four, and this would make my little guy's night!!! He loves that place and we have been unable to get ADRs for our rather last minute trip. If it's still up for grabs, please let me know what I need to do.

By the way, sorry your trip is off. I hope you can make it there soon! :hug:

I'm usually only a lurker so I don't have enough posts to PM so hopefully you will look here also. I would love your Le Cellier reservation for sept. 9. I was only able to get a very late lunch later in the week. Let me know if I'm the first to contact you.
Thanks,
Rebecca

We are always afraid our trip will be canceled at the last minute due to work or something with the kids. Sorry this happened to you.
Just wondering, is Ohana still available?

I will send you all a PM, I was so tired last night, that I went to bed.
After I have this all done, I will send a updated list as to what is available.
I think the best way for me to do this is to Call Disney and confirm my actual ADR, so that "I" know they are still good and I am not passing along any mis communication and then PM the correct person with my ADR, numbers.

Thanks again for the Ohana resse!! I know it would be simpler for you just to cancel these, but you're going out of your way to make fellow DISers happy - and that's really great of you. Paul can't wait for the coconut races!! You made his night. Really!

I am not sure if I should post this here, or If memory serves me correctly there was a tread for canceled ADR"S before.
But we have canceled our trip:mad: And I would rather see these go to some fellow diser's if you can use them.
I have the following scheduled. Oh, and they are all for 4 people. 4Adults
Sunday Sept 9th, LeCelliar at 5:50
MOnday Sept 10 Ohana at 5:30
Tuesday Sept 11 Whispering Canyon at 5:10
Wednesday Sept 12, California Grill at 7:40, I will call in the am and cancel since it is being held with a credit card, If you pm, me first we can set a time and I will call before you and hope that you will get to it next.
Thursday Sept 13,50s Prime time at 5:30
Friday Sept 14, Liberty Tree Tavern at 5:40
Saturday Sept 15th, Concourse Steak house at 5:30
Sunday Sept 16, Chef Mickey's at 9Am.

These ADR's will go to the first person to pm me...
I hope that this can help some of you!:goodvibes

I'd love the Liberty Tree Tavern ADR. I don't know how to PM though. . . :guilty:

Just wanted to say THANKS again for offering the Whispering canyon ADR!! We had no problem switching it into our name. :goodvibes

I didn't have access to the computer at the time but when we switched our name to the WC ressie, we also had to cancel our ressie for the Crystal Palace right then. It was for 9/11 at 6:10 pm and for a party of 4. Maybe someone can grab it quick! HTH :wizard:

I'm glad that I could help. Enjoy your trip!
Just wanted to say THANKS again for offering the Whispering canyon ADR!! We had no problem switching it into our name. :goodvibes

I didn't have access to the computer at the time but when we switched our name to the WC ressie, we also had to cancel our ressie for the Crystal Palace right then. It was for 9/11 at 6:10 pm and for a party of 4. Maybe someone can grab it quick! HTH :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter