I am back

tonig2

Earning My Ears
Hello

Well where to start, first of all thank you Sam you were sooooo right everything worked out perfect.

My wedding day was fantastic. The week before my parents made our lives hell, (i am now not speaking to them) my mother even had a face on her the morning of the wedding but i was not letting anybody spoil my wedding day.

We had the honeymoon photo session done in MK on the monday (for anyone who doesnt know i got married on saturday 28th august at sunset pointe) i will post my pictures when i get my passwords.

After we spent our 5 days in Disney we were pretty much stuck in the apartment due to hurricane warnings etc.

We were due to fly home sunday 5th sept but only got home late last night!!!!!

Just thought i would let you all know i was back and that my wedding day was perfect and that all of you getting married at Sunset Pointe it is perfect

Speak to you all soon,

Mrs Toni Hill

Congratulations. I also got married at sunsetpointe. It was beautiful. I'm glad the weather was nice. When we were there the weather was horrible the first 2 days that we thought they were going to move our wedding inside. Then on our wedding day it was sunny and 75 degrees. It was a miracle. Congratulations once again.

Congratulations! :bride: :groom: Can't wait to see pictures!

Awww Toni I'm so happy for you both and I'm so happy that it was a perfect day.

Sorry things aren't so good between you and your parents I really hope that things work out.

I really cannot wait to see your piccies :Pinkbounc

Congratulations! Have you checked the site for your pictures, mine were up very quickly and the password was the date it was done.
I can't wait to see your pictures.

Hi everyone

D&R loves Disney thank you soo much, i just tried the date and it worked.

Let me know if you agree with my mam, she said i looked fat and that she could see the cellulite at the top of my legs!!!!!!!!!! Nice eh!

I hope you like them, we do!!!!!

Toni xxxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe I'm blind but I saw no cellulite and agree with the rest that you looked great as did your hubby! Congrats!

I'm with the other girls. I saw no cellulite. You looked gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Hi
Thank you for those pictures, I am another UK bride to be scheduled to get married at Sunset Pointe on November 9th this year, your photo's are lovely, congratulations, I am now really looking forward to 'my' (whoops sorry our day) at Sunset

Thank you
Sharon x

You shouldn't worry about what you mum said you looked wonderful...

My parents are not even coming to my wedding as my dad keeps telling me that he has too many responsibilities at home!!!!

The only person that you really need to turn up on the day is your other half as he is your family now.

Saz xxxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter