I am back and I missed you all!

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
Hey gang! I am back from my mini vacation and I missed everyone! We came back a day early, as my DD, who is 3, got really sick while there. She has severe asthma and GERD, which makes her extremely sick alot of times, but she is doing better now.
We had great weather while there, didn't rain once!! I have a bad sunburn and I am sore, but I did stay on Atkins (well except for the large amount of wine I drank the first night!:p) and had lots of fun! It actually worked out well that I had to come home early because I would have missed the WISH Chat this afternoon and now I can be there!

I hope you all had a great week...it is good to be "home"!! ;):)

Oh, Beanie! I am so happy you are home. It feels like you have been gone a month!!!

Sorry your daughter got sick, I hope she's ok now. And what is up with you getting burned, sheesh! ;) Glad the weather was great, it sounds like you had a really wonderful time.

Happy to see you here again though! I sure did miss you!!!

Yaaaaaay!! Beanie's back!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm glad you had a good trip, but sorry to hear that your DD was sick. That sounds like a lot for a 3 year old to cope with.

We sure did miss you while you were gone!!! I'm glad you're back.:D :D

Welcome home my friend! I missed you terribly, but, I'll be ok now that you are back. I had a very uneventful week- but it doesn't sound like you did!

Welcome back Beanie!!! Glad you are here! :)
Sounds like you did well, sticking to Atkins! Good for you!!
Sorry your daughter got sick! Happy all is well now!

Bean, you need to switch to tequila, no carbs ;)

Poor little Savannah she just has the toughest time with that asthma. Sorry you had to cut your trip short.

I'm really glad that you are back, though. I missed you :)

Glad you are back...I missed you sooo much.

Hope your daughter is feeling better!!! *~*~*~*~*~*~~*

Tracy

Originally posted by nativetxn
Bean, you need to switch to tequila, no carbs ;)

Actually I would be better off finding a low carb wine instead!;) but I won't be passing up the Tequila in December!!;):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter