I am......ALONE!!

always quiet

Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the hyd
The kids all went back to school today! :bounce: Boy the house is quiet!! What shall I do with myself all day??!!! :p

I'm in the same situation and while I should be out job hunting, I'm sitting her DISing. The quiet is nice though and I only have one!

I am too alone, I have done three loads of laundry and baked a pineapple upside down cake and cleaned my house ,now i am checking my favorite site the Dis!
enjoy the quiet time. They wll be home soon, I have four of them
Kim

Me too!

this was my first time alone on a school day in 8 1/2 years.

I had a lot to do today though so it didnt really sink in yet. on Monday im sur eit will. :eek:

Hope youre enjoying your quiet time!

In about 5 minutes, the old familiar tune "I've got homework!" will be sung in my house!! :bounce: Anyone up to helping with middle school math!?? :rolleyes:

Today was bliss:p I managed to get some housework done:smooth:

As a working mom, I'd just like to say --

...must be nice

FOJMO ~ those were my words exactly when I used to work. Now that I am a SAHM, I can't believe I found the time to work outside of the home too! :eek: I must admit though, I do enjoy being home. I'd rather hassle with my laundry or vacuum, rather than nasty patients who "need to get in right away" & then don't show up for their appts!! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter