• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am a Universal Virgin..PLease help

MOMTOMOOTOO

<font color=blue>The people in Shop Rite would not
I've been calling the past few days to get rates for the RPH. Our original dates were 11-28 to 12-05 and we wanted club level. Its not available. However I just called with a date change and was offered the RPH pool view for $99.00..I didn't even ask for ent or AAA rate. SO I grabbed it..however, I was told there are NO cribs..could this be? The reservationist was not very helpful. Also what type of park pass should we get for 3 or 4 days? Thanks

I don't know about the cribs, but if you are going for more than 3 days, get the bonus pass. It allows for 5 consecutive days of park admission.

I don't know whether or not they have cribs, but for that length of stay at that price, I would grab it! Either purchase a pack-n-play and put it on the plane with you, or buy one in Orlando.

Erin:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter