• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I always save room for THIS at Palo Brunch

On our next cruise in December I am thinking of doing two Palo Brunches. One for just breakfast foods and One later in the morning on a different day for just lunch food. I loved the Eggs Benedict and I especially LOVED the pancakes. I still dream about them. The grape pizza was simply mouth watering and I still crave that as well. Can't wait until I sail again.:wave2:

On our next cruise in December I am thinking of doing two Palo Brunches. One for just breakfast foods and One later in the morning on a different day for just lunch food. I loved the Eggs Benedict and I especially LOVED the pancakes. I still dream about them. The grape pizza was simply mouth watering and I still crave that as well. Can't wait until I sail again.:wave2:

That is a wonderful idea! ::yes::

I can't wait to try my first Palo brunch. The grape pizza looks incredible. Love a good eggs Benedict too.

Anything else worth saving room for? I'm not a huge pastry person though the croissant looks pretty good.

PoohJen said:
The stollen (sp?) of course, with fresh whipped cream and strawberries. But I also love the cheese selection.:goodvibes
P.S. - What is the cost of Palo brunch these days on the Dream?

It's $20 per person.

Say you have a coupon for buy one get one free entrees at a restaurant. Your tip would be based on the total of the bill BEFORE the discount is applied.

Same idea here. Most would consider tipping on an amount closer to what such a meal would cost elsewhere.

Thanks Tessa (and you to Princess Shmoo).

Can you tell me what you tip, or what a good recommended tip would be then? I'm clueless and I'll be having my first brunch ever there on our upcoming cruise. It will be for four adults (I'll be covering any charges/tips).

Thanks!

Thanks Tessa (and you to Princess Shmoo).

Can you tell me what you tip, or what a good recommended tip would be then? I'm clueless and I'll be having my first brunch ever there on our upcoming cruise. It will be for four adults (I'll be covering any charges/tips).

Thanks!

We tipped $40.00 for 4 of us. The service was amazing. Our server also offered to wrap up dessert for us to bring to our kids. So good!

if they serve caviar on the brunch buffet? I read some older blogs about it and they had it then. I'm wondering if they will have it when we go in Sept.

This question probably has already been answered but I can't find it. I'm taking a 3 night cruise next year on the Dream and was wondering if I would be able to book brunch and dinner at Palo on that same cruise. Not sure if someone can book both.

Ok now I'm reading that brunch is only available on sea days anyway so the 3 night cruise wouldn't have it. True?

Ok now I'm reading that brunch is only available on sea days anyway so the 3 night cruise wouldn't have it. True?

Correct. Palo brunch is only offered on sea days.

If you were sailing an itinerary that had sea days, you may book one of each meal type online in advance of your sail date. Once onboard, you may book additional reservations if available.

I tried the Grape/Gorgonzola Pizza as so many people recommended but sorry to disappoint everyone but it was one of the worst things i have tasted :confused3

My mom gave me one of the cook books that had strawberry soup! But, my most favorite item EVER was the mushroom risotto! I had a giant bowl of it instead of an appetizer. When our server heard how much I had been looking forward to it, he hooked me up! I still dream of it and haven't been able to reproduce it. So you can bet I'm going to have it again!

Another for the Chicken Parmesan and the risotto, have t also admit I indulge in the desserts even if I am full.

Everything was phenomenal! I did try the caviar, but didn't care for it.
The sticky buns at brunch were the most heavenly cinnamon rolls I've ever eaten and I had the fish in parchment paper at dinner (I think grouper) and it was perfect. I ate A LOT of desserts, but I just spent some time on the treadmill the following day. It was definitely a highlight of our cruise!
If you sail on the Fantasy, ask for Ali...he's awesome!

Another vote for the chicken parm! I know people think what could they possibly do to chicken parmesan to make it so special. You only have to try it to believe it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter