I Almost Missed it - Double Digits and Counting

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
I miss the old Java countdown app., but I stumbled on the fact that we're at 99 days. Since March is our usual month to go and getting under 100 falls during the Holidays, time really flies from here on in. The great thing about a March trip from the NorthEast is that the dreary winter is less burdensome with Disney in our sights. There's nothing like walking through the snow covered airport parking lot in shorts then stepping into a blast of hot, humid air in MCO. Snow is forecast for here today and until Thanksgiving, and we don't care!

Bill From PA

We're from PA and went down in early Oct and it was still so nice here, it's definately better when you leave the cold, you can appreciate it a little more. I'm jealous I wish we were going. Maybe!? I need a little pixie dust!! Have a wonderful trip! :cheer2:

psumomluvswdw,

We had to move our 2005 trip to Jan. so we'd be around for our granddaughter's birth in March so we were at WDW from New Year's Day until the 10th. We watched some bowl games in the ESPN Club and had to swallow our disapointment at PSU's absence. Big difference this time! If the Lions win their BCS bowl, reward yourselves with a trip. There's your excuse.

Bill From PA

Oh my gosh ... Your post made me do a countdown and we are at 40 days! We had to move our trip from March to January, since the teens couldn't miss so much school then. Thankfully they don't start back after Christmas until January 10 or else I don't know when we'd go (I hate heat and crowds!).
I only hope the weather will be decent.

We're at 107 days....sooooo close to double digits! This is my first trip back since 2001, so I'm very excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter