I-10 East Bound in FL(EAST BOUND OPEN)

DVC4US

DVC Member Since 1998
Anyone drive I-10 East bound in FL today around Madison? I know part of the highway is closed due to debris - trying to find out if there is an open route around? Leaving tomorrow morning.

Watching FL 511 and FHP.

According to Google Maps, the highway will be closed until midnight. I'm sure every effort will be made to clear the road ASAP, as it is a vital artery to bring in relief supplies and equipment. US 90 appears to be mostly open, but that could change, I imagine.

You can always delay your route decision until tomorrow AM, and then also check WAZE for real-time traffic.

According to Google Maps, the highway will be closed until midnight. I'm sure every effort will be made to clear the road ASAP, as it is a vital artery to bring in relief supplies and equipment. US 90 appears to be mostly open, but that could change, I imagine.

You can always delay your route decision until tomorrow AM, and then also check WAZE for real-time traffic.
Saw that and yes I have been checking all of that, was just looking for actual experience on the road.

Just saw on FL 511 - looks like east bound is back open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter