• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I’m so excited only one week to go for my DCL Alaska cruise

All packed got everything we need and things that will never be touch. Got three big bags. Be a pain when we get to Toronto we have to claim our luggage and check it in again. flying to lax after cruise. Going to spend four nights at Disneyland. Haven’t been to Disneyland since 2011...
Ironically, not only were we supposed to be on this same cruise, but we were also planning to spend four nights at Disneyland. (I haven’t been to Disneyland since 1988.) Living on the east coast, we figured that as long as we were flying across the continent, we may as well take advantage...

We’ve booked the same exact itinerary for one year later in 2021.

Ironically, not only were we supposed to be on this same cruise, but we were also planning to spend four nights at Disneyland. (I haven’t been to Disneyland since 1988.) Living on the east coast, we figured that as long as we were flying across the continent, we may as well take advantage...

We’ve booked the same exact itinerary for one year later in 2021.

would of been nice. In reality I’m in Disney Hilton head resort. Got there yesterday leave Saturday. It’s very nice but the cruise and Disneyland of course would of been much better.

would of been nice. In reality I’m in Disney Hilton head resort. Got there yesterday leave Saturday. It’s very nice but the cruise and Disneyland of course would of been much better.

On our last day in Hilton Head, nearly two weeks ago, we got pastries from The French Bakery in Shelter Island. It’s on the back side of the shopping center, but it was definitely worth the visit. Glad we didn’t discover it earlier in our stay - too many calories.

Highly recommend it for pastries; didn’t try the meals. Got take-out.

Sadly all good thing must come to a end. The cruise is over. Had a great time. Weather was good around 60 degree port days. Of course on the ship and moving it feels a lot colder. Seen some whales from the ship a few times.
some people seen some bears I did not. my excursions is not on the expensive side. Loved the frozen show first time I seen it. Also loved tianas also first time.

Flying to lax today. Tonight going to see the best player in MLB play. Also from home county. Of course I’m talking about Mike Trout. Have 4 nights at the grand California
With points. Going to have three park days than fly home on Friday.

Just want to say this “trip report” inspired me and I ordered some merch from the Skagway Train Shoppe! When it arrived, it definitely put a smile on the kids‘ faces. It doesn’t make up for the cancelled cruise, but it was nice to have something to smile about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter