• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I’ve been waiting 4 1/2 years to go to Disney..a May 2-9 2010 PTR...TR started!

I just found your pre trip report and love it! Thank you for sharing! I am having great fun with all the girl-y outfits and things for Bella. Alas--I am the mother of 3 boys and I wouldn't trade them for the world--but I sure would have liked to pamper a diva like Bella! She's adorable! princess:

I cannot wait to see those outfits on Bella...hopefully we'll get the chance at breakfast :thumbsup2

They are GREAT and I am in awe of your craft skills and artistic talent :worship:

I love seeing those Mickey heads come off your countdown! I don't have one since I don't want the boys to be reminded everyday that I am leaving :laughing:

Cute Easter pics!

I agree with Michelle, I don't think it will be a big deal to show up with 1 less person because 7 people will sit at the same table as 8 would have (but good point about calling and clarifying the change if you have any CC guaranteed ADR's)

Just found your PTR. I will be there the same time as you, so if a crazy lady suddenly calls your name, don't worry, it's just me and I'm not a stalker. :thumbsup2 Just a crazy Disney/Disboard fan. :rotfl2:

I just found your pre trip report and love it! Thank you for sharing! I am having great fun with all the girl-y outfits and things for Bella. Alas--I am the mother of 3 boys and I wouldn't trade them for the world--but I sure would have liked to pamper a diva like Bella! She's adorable! princess:

She is a diva for sure! Little girls are fun, but they cost a lot of money on clothes and hair accessories!!! Thanks for joining in! :goodvibes

Great Easter pictures Kayce, Bella is adorable! I love both of her outfits, but especially the one you made for AK - so stinkin' cute!

I don't think that showing up for your ADRs with one less person is going to make a difference, I mean they will still seat 7 people at a table for 8 right? You may want to call and ask about the CC guaranteed ones though, I'd hate for you to get charged an extra fee.

Thank you! That's kind of what I thought about the ADRs, but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

I cannot wait to see those outfits on Bella...hopefully we'll get the chance at breakfast :thumbsup2

They are GREAT and I am in awe of your craft skills and artistic talent :worship:

Awww, thanks! :lovestruc That's so sweet of you. Maybe we will run into each other at breakfast!!!

I love seeing those Mickey heads come off your countdown! I don't have one since I don't want the boys to be reminded everyday that I am leaving :laughing:

Cute Easter pics!

I agree with Michelle, I don't think it will be a big deal to show up with 1 less person because 7 people will sit at the same table as 8 would have (but good point about calling and clarifying the change if you have any CC guaranteed ADR's)

Ok, maybe I will call about the CC ones. I know the CC is to hold your table, but we will still need our table, KWIM? But I don't want to end up with extra charges so I will call just to make sure. It just always takes so long by the time you get to talk to someone, that I only call if I absolutely HAVE to. At least I'll get to hear the fun music! :thumbsup2

Just found your PTR. I will be there the same time as you, so if a crazy lady suddenly calls your name, don't worry, it's just me and I'm not a stalker. :thumbsup2 Just a crazy Disney/Disboard fan. :rotfl2:

Definitely DO say hello if you see me! I won't think you are a stalker, I promise. :goodvibes It would be nice to meet you. I will have to check out your PTR when I have more time!

Your daughter is beautiful. :goodvibes

24 days!! :dancer:

Thank you! 23 now! :lmao: Can't wait!

TFS your Easter pictures:rotfl: Lilian makes such a similar face--or she does a half smile with teeth together in the front. Not sure if it matters but I would go ahead and take him off. I cannot imagine that it would mean less table space but just in case I would. Adorable suitcase!! You are getting so good at sewing--love her animal kingdom outfit!! Did you make a top or add an applique to it? Cute trip down outfit! Look at your calendar--almost two full weeks pulled off. :goodvibes:

Hard to believe you have 23 days left!!!!! :cheer2:

Bella is so adorable!! I love her big blue eyes. I also love all those outfits you have for her. I can't wait to see her in them in Disney World!!! So excited that it is getting so close!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Great Easter photos. Your DD has such beautiful eyes. The AK outfit is really cute. I can't wait to see photos from your trip.

I would call and change the number of people for the CRT ressie since you will get a refund but I'm not sure about the F! dinner package. I wouldn't worry about the others.

It looks like you had a great Easter! :) I think you'd be more than okay just showing up with 7 instead of 8. But for the cc reservations, I'd call to adjust. Her outfits are adorable!

Love the Easter pics! Your daughter looks adorable in her dress!!:goodvibes

What a tease with that AK outfit - I wanna see more!!!:rotfl: Can't wait to see her in it! You are so talented!:)

And as for changing your ressie from 8 to 7, I can't imagine that would be a problem at all! However, as mentioned, I would call to change the cc ressies just in case ;)

TFS your Easter pictures:rotfl: Lilian makes such a similar face--or she does a half smile with teeth together in the front. Not sure if it matters but I would go ahead and take him off. I cannot imagine that it would mean less table space but just in case I would. Adorable suitcase!! You are getting so good at sewing--love her animal kingdom outfit!! Did you make a top or add an applique to it? Cute trip down outfit! Look at your calendar--almost two full weeks pulled off. :goodvibes:

Hard to believe you have 23 days left!!!!! :cheer2:

22 now! :laughing: Thank you! The top is just a tee shirt with an iron on. I haven't tried my hand at applique yet. I really want an embroidery machine though. If they weren't so expensive...

Bella is so adorable!! I love her big blue eyes. I also love all those outfits you have for her. I can't wait to see her in them in Disney World!!! So excited that it is getting so close!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thank you! I can't wait to put them on her to go to the parks!!!

Great Easter photos. Your DD has such beautiful eyes. The AK outfit is really cute. I can't wait to see photos from your trip.

I would call and change the number of people for the CRT ressie since you will get a refund but I'm not sure about the F! dinner package. I wouldn't worry about the others.

Thanks!!! I probably will call for CRT and F!

It looks like you had a great Easter! :) I think you'd be more than okay just showing up with 7 instead of 8. But for the cc reservations, I'd call to adjust. Her outfits are adorable!

We did have a great Easter! Thank you!!!

Love the Easter pics! Your daughter looks adorable in her dress!!:goodvibes

What a tease with that AK outfit - I wanna see more!!!:rotfl: Can't wait to see her in it! You are so talented!:)

And as for changing your ressie from 8 to 7, I can't imagine that would be a problem at all! However, as mentioned, I would call to change the cc ressies just in case ;)

I appreciate the compliments! I am having so much fun making clothes. I bought fabric for a Belle dress...not sure if I will have time to finish it though. I mean, we only have THREE WEEKS! :dance3:

I totally stole this from Katie, but I will be updating my facebook status and possibly posting some pics from during the week on my facebook page as we go. So if you are interested in reading those, PM me and I will add you as a friend!

YAY :love: It is SO much fun to read about other trips while you are at home doing your normal routine!! I am so happy you decided to do that:goodvibes

Can't wait to read about it popcorn::

Wow Kayce! Your sewing projects are fantastic! Bella is precious as always. :goodvibes

Can't wait to see your trip updates on FB! :goodvibes :woohoo:

Congrats on 3 weeks! You are getting so close now. :banana::banana::banana:

LOVE the outfits you've made for Bella. I would never be able to make those. We took both of our girls at age 4 and they absoultely loved it. I would love to go in May but our schedules only allow summer travel.:sad1: Planning our summer 2011 trip but getting ideas by looking at others plans. Thought I'd sign in to your trip report since we also live in Southern Illinois. Can't wait to see how your trip goes.

YAY :love: It is SO much fun to read about other trips while you are at home doing your normal routine!! I am so happy you decided to do that:goodvibes

Can't wait to read about it popcorn::

I loved reading your status updates when you were on your trip, too! I FB from my phone a lot, so it will be easy to update along the way.

Wow Kayce! Your sewing projects are fantastic! Bella is precious as always. :goodvibes

Can't wait to see your trip updates on FB! :goodvibes :woohoo:

Congrats on 3 weeks! You are getting so close now. :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks! I hope the next three weeks fly by. That means you are that much closer, too!

LOVE the outfits you've made for Bella. I would never be able to make those. We took both of our girls at age 4 and they absoultely loved it. I would love to go in May but our schedules only allow summer travel.:sad1: Planning our summer 2011 trip but getting ideas by looking at others plans. Thought I'd sign in to your trip report since we also live in Southern Illinois. Can't wait to see how your trip goes.

Welcome to my PTR! My schedule should only allow summer travel, but I am making it work. :lmao: I couldn't pass it up when my parents said we could go! I am hoping to go back sometime in 2011. I am going for the 1/2 Marathon, but I am hoping to take Bella back as well at some point. We may end up there at the same time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter