I’ve been waiting 4 1/2 years to go to Disney..a May 2-9 2010 PTR...TR started!

Your plans look good! That will be nice to have grandparents along to take your DD back to the resort for a rest so you can keep playing :thumbsup2

Our plans are the same on a couple of days as well. We'll be @ Epcot the morning of the 5th and @ MK the morning of the 7th.

I love your PTR. Your restaurant's look great. I went to several of them on our trip and will mention them in my TR. I didn't do CRT because it was 2 TS credits. We did do Akershus, which is the princess restaurant in Epcot, and we loved it!! We saw all the main princesses, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, and Snow White. Akershus is 1 TS credit, and they also give you a free 8x10 and a couple of 5x7's. My DD loved it! I want to try CRT, but I thought I would wait until my DD is a little older since she is only 2 now. I think Bella is the perfect age for it, and I bet she will love it. I can't wait to hear about your trip. I am seriously sooooooooooooo excited for you!! There is nothing better than experiencing WDW through your child's eyes.:yay:

I like your itinerary! Looks good. :) I like that you are taking advantage of your PH!! :goodvibes Were you able to get all the ADRs you wanted? I am looking forward to what you think about Mama Melrose's. I am considering it.

Yes, I will let you know how it is. It seemed to me like the best option for the F! package.

Kayce, it looks like we will be in the same park several days in May. MK on the night of the 2nd and afternoon of the 3rd as well as Epcot on the 5th!

I also wondered where in Illinois you are. My brother and his family are in Carbondale.

Carbondale is about two hours from here. We are right outside St. Louis, just on the IL side. We might run into each other! How cool would that be?!?!

Your plan looks great Kayce! I love the idea of a margarita on Cinco de Mayo. :goodvibes

Yeah I would normally have them at a Mexican restaurant here, but I figured Mexico in Epcot would be even better! :rotfl:

Your plans look good! That will be nice to have grandparents along to take your DD back to the resort for a rest so you can keep playing :thumbsup2

Our plans are the same on a couple of days as well. We'll be @ Epcot the morning of the 5th and @ MK the morning of the 7th.

Yes, luckily my parents will tire easily too! :lmao: I don't want to miss any park time! Maybe we will run into each other!

I love your PTR. Your restaurant's look great. I went to several of them on our trip and will mention them in my TR. I didn't do CRT because it was 2 TS credits. We did do Akershus, which is the princess restaurant in Epcot, and we loved it!! We saw all the main princesses, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, and Snow White. Akershus is 1 TS credit, and they also give you a free 8x10 and a couple of 5x7's. My DD loved it! I want to try CRT, but I thought I would wait until my DD is a little older since she is only 2 now. I think Bella is the perfect age for it, and I bet she will love it. I can't wait to hear about your trip. I am seriously sooooooooooooo excited for you!! There is nothing better than experiencing WDW through your child's eyes.:yay:

Thank you! It was hard to decide between CRT and Akershus since I have heard such great things about Akershus. My DD really has her heart set on the castle, though, and with everyone else going along I thought one princess meal would probably be enough. Now you have a reason to go back when your DD is older! (Like you needed one lol). I can't wait until May!

Well, our vacation plans may be changing a bit. I have been stalking Southwest airline flights, and they keep going up and down. My dad wanted to go Sunday to Sunday since he works at a golf course on Saturday mornings and that way he would only miss one. But it looks like Saturday flights are about 20.00 cheaper per person, per way. So that's 40.00 a person times 8...it's a pretty big chunk of money. So we may ending up changing our ressies for Sat-Sat, May 1-8.

I have checked availability for Chef Mickey's on Saturday and we could switch that to that day, and then possibly do Crystal Palace Sunday either morning or evening. Then I could move our Ohana bfast to the following Saturday, and it really wouldn't affect our plans too much. Actually, it would be one day sooner than I get to leave!!! I'm waiting for my dad to make the final decision, but it really doesn't seem to matter one way or the other...just may have to make some minor ADR and touring changes. I think I could get my ressies switched fairly easily...anyone have any experience with that?

Ohh date changes. From all accounts I have read, they (being Disney) are very willing to work with you and change things around as long as you are outside the 45 day window mark.

I do not blame you for looking at switching--the savings adds up! I was pricing out airfare for us and it amazed me on the differences of flying out Friday night. I still think we are going to drive though because the cost of the airfare, possible rental car and we would still need a hotel stay on Friday night--most likely off site because it would completely surpass the budget for traveling if we flew and added a date on at Disney. :confused3 Ugh the decisions and fuzzy Disney math!

Hi Kayce!! Jumping in from my PTR!!! Now I have to go back and read from the beginning!! :goodvibes

Ohh date changes. From all accounts I have read, they (being Disney) are very willing to work with you and change things around as long as you are outside the 45 day window mark.

I do not blame you for looking at switching--the savings adds up! I was pricing out airfare for us and it amazed me on the differences of flying out Friday night. I still think we are going to drive though because the cost of the airfare, possible rental car and we would still need a hotel stay on Friday night--most likely off site because it would completely surpass the budget for traveling if we flew and added a date on at Disney. :confused3 Ugh the decisions and fuzzy Disney math!

It will not be much more for us to fly. We are flying out eeeearrrrllllyyy Sunday morning and coming back late the following Sunday evening, so no extra hotel needed. It just works out so much easier with all the people going with us, since we are all traveling together.

Hi Kayce!! Jumping in from my PTR!!! Now I have to go back and read from the beginning!! :goodvibes

Hi and :welcome: Thanks for joining in!

Well, we decided to keep our dates the same. The flight prices changed again and it brought the Sunday ones to 85, and the Saturday ones were raised. So it was just as easy to book flights for Sunday. We only have booked flights there so far, still waiting for the ones home to drop. Either that or we won't come home at all!!! :rotfl2:
But the happy news is that:
TODAY IS OUR 100 DAY MARK!
TOMORROW WILL BE DOUBLE DIGITS!

:cool1::woohoo::dance3::dance3::cheer2::banana:party::jumping1:

It will be here before you know it!!! Yay!!!! I seriously can not wait to hear about your trip. Double Digits!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:
:banana::banana::banana:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:dance3::dance3::dance3:
:yay::yay::yay:
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
:ccat::donald::dumbo::sulley::tigger::mickeyjum

Great TR so far! We are just starting to plan our next trip & I'm debating on doing a TR :) I LOVE facebook/computer & great deals--love to see another couponer!!! :)

Can't wait to read more of your plans :)

Hi Kayce! How exciting that you are in double digits....We should be hitting that milestone very soon as well! Here are some dancing banana guys to celebrate!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Love your PTR. Love reading about yours and Bella's trip. Can't wait to read more.:goodvibes

Hi Kayce - I just wanted to stop by and check in on your planning progress. Yeah for double digits - time will fly by now! You're so close!!! :lovestruc

Great TR so far! We are just starting to plan our next trip & I'm debating on doing a TR :) I LOVE facebook/computer & great deals--love to see another couponer!!! :)

Can't wait to read more of your plans :)

You should do a TR! I love reading them! Welcome!

Hi Kayce! How exciting that you are in double digits....We should be hitting that milestone very soon as well! Here are some dancing banana guys to celebrate!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thanks Leanne! :goodvibes
Love your PTR. Love reading about yours and Bella's trip. Can't wait to read more.:goodvibes

Glad you are joining in! It's nice to have someone so close to where I am. I can't wait to hear your planning details too!

Hi Kayce - I just wanted to stop by and check in on your planning progress. Yeah for double digits - time will fly by now! You're so close!!! :lovestruc

Thanks Nikky! I can't wait to hear more about your trip. I saw some of Caya's cheer pics on FB and have been meaning to tell you that I think they are absolutely adorable!

I haven't been updating a lot lately, but it's been pretty busy around here! I started this PTR while on Christmas break, and just don't have as much time now that school is back in session full time. Also, there really have not been too many new developments since my last update. We decided to keep our original dates because the flight prices on that Saturday went back up before we could commit. So we have our flights there booked, but are waiting for the ones home to drop. If they don't, Air Tran has a flight we can book that is only 85.00. We would be flying separate airlines there and back, but I don't see that as too much of a problem. Our flight to Orlando leaves on the 2nd at 7:15 a.m., so we will have almost the entire day at Disney! :cool1: I have been working on getting shirts made and looking at customs, so hopefully I will get some pics of those things posted soon! I also am going to update soon with our must-do's at each park. Thanks to those of you who are still here and planning with me! It makes it even more fun!!! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter