• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport MCO- RATE/DISCOUNT Question

Have many of you successfully used CheapoStay.com? I read online several reviews and they said horrible customer service and couldn't reach them. I would love to hear DIS experience.

When you book with Cheapostay.com, do you get a regular Hyatt confirmation #?

If you have a Costco membership, go to the costco.com website and click on travel. Got it at $119.00, and I also bought the Hyatt gc's at costco, so it's like getting another $20 off.

I was able to get 2 rooms at the Hyatt MCO for $110 total (not each) using Priceline "Name your Own Price". I think my bid was around $42 per room. We did make sure to request rooms that did not face the atrium.
I realize there is no guarantee that you will get the Hyatt, but I just wanted something close to the airport, as we were arriving around 11 pm.
I have also gotten the Marriott, which is about 5 minutes from the airport. But I have successfully won the Hyatt three times so far. We have always been treated well at the Hyatt, despite the low rate we paid.
I used biddingfortravel.com for bidding advice. It is also a great way to see what particular hotels were "won" for.

I would love to get the Hyatt cheaper in July. How do you know for sure if you'll get the Hyatt when bidding.:worship:

I would love to get the Hyatt cheaper in July. How do you know for sure if you'll get the Hyatt when bidding.:worship:

I use Priceline, so there really is no way to tell for sure what hotel you get, until you have already gotten it. I believe there is a method for determining the hotel if you use Hotwire.com. I know I have also looked at Betterbidding.com which gives some more guides for hotwire.com. I tried that once, but it got complicated. I am not that concerned as long as I am close to the airport. Getting the Hyatt was a great bonus, but the Marriott that we stayed at was very nice as well. I always bid for a 3.5 star, and according to biddingfortravel.com, that only includes 5 hotels, Crowne Plaza Orlando Airport, Hyatt Regency Airport, Marriott Airport Hotel, Renaissance Airport, and the Sheraton Suites.

Has anyone found anything recently for the Hyatt at the airport other than what has been mentioned?

I used the Costco membership code when i booked last night for our stay in October. Paid $119 plus taxes - good for me! The room was regular $208 - so I'm happy enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter