Hyatt Priceline help quick????

soapydonutzs

Earning My Ears
:cheer2: Hi sorry to ask this but is the Hyatt now a four star rating with over 80 reviews last being in March 2008. Also is it usually 69.00

The last thing I heard was that it will show Airport shuttle, Fitness Ctr, pool, Restaurants, Business Center and High Speed internet. It will be 3.5 stars and around $69.99. Back in January the tip off was Trip Advisor 4.5 out of 5 reviews. I hope this helps.

Oops - I think I gave you the hotwire info. I like hotwire better than priceline. Hope you find it somehow somewhere!

Hey I just found this on betterbidding. The person made this purchase around March 12th for $89.00 and said that the Hyatt was rated now as a 4 star:

March 12

4 star MCO Airport

Shuttle
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business Center
High Speed Internet

4.5 out of 5 on trip advisor with 60 reviews…last review feb 08

Hotwire Price $89

Thanks everyone for the info. I was able to book a room for 73.00 today for May 10th at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport. Hotewire info is as follows::cheer2: :yay: :cool1:

Airport Shuttle
Pool
Restaurant
Business Center
Internet

Four Star Hotel

Rating is 4.5 out of 5

80 Reviews as of March 2008

Great deal for anyone needing to stay the night before the cruise!

Thanks everyone for the info. I was able to book a room for 73.00 today for May 10th at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport. Hotewire info is as follows::cheer2: :yay: :cool1:

Airport Shuttle
Pool
Restaurant
Business Center
Internet

Four Star Hotel

Rating is 4.5 out of 5

You got a great deal:thumbsup2

Airport Shuttle
Pool
Restaurant
Business Center
Internet

Four Star Hotel

Rating is 4.5 out of 5

Wow! That is a great deal!
Thanks for the info! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter