Hyatt place international drive

There are two in the general International Drive area but neither one is actually on International Drive.One is on Universal Blvd which parallels International Drive and is near Pointe Orlando and the Convention Center.There's also another one across from Universal Studios by Sand Lake rd,I've stayed a couple of times at this one and it's a very nice hotel,the hotel was renovated from an Amerisuites and the rooms are very modern.The only negative that I remember is the breakfast area was too small.

How far are these hotels frim premium outlet or mall at milenia?

The one by Universal is further north so it will be closer to Millenia and to the Orlando Premium outlets International Drive location,5-10 minutes away maximum.The one close to the Convention center and Pointe Orlando is closer to the Orlando Premium outlets Vineland Ave location,about A 10 minute drive,but it's also about 10 minutes away from the Orlando Premium outlets International Drive location.To Millenia it would be at least 15 minutes away getting on I-4.

We stayed there about 2 years ago using Hyatt points. The room was spacious and the location was great - we liked that it was somewhat set back from I-drive so it wasn't as noisy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter