• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hyatt MCO International Airport

sanjacprof

Earning My Ears
Our flight gets in at 11:00p.m. Wed night. We just want to stay the night close to the airport. Is this hotel actually INSIDE the airport? I'm a little confused. And if so, is it noisy?

Is there another hotel that is better? Any advice is welcomed! Thanks!!!

I haven't ever stayed there, but yes, it is inside the airport! For such a late flight, it would be very convenient. Plus I'm sure you could get room service if you're hungry.

We recently were stuck at the airport for 3 extra nights (made the best of it though!!), and got rooms at the Rennaissance right nearby. I have to say that we were very very happy with our rooms (2 queens connecting to a king) but my husband is Marriott platinum, so we got special treatment (club level rooms, and their club level was very nice). They do have a shuttle, which I think they share with the Courtyard (which didn't look half as nice; I had to go over there to use their laundry room). So if for some reason you can't get the Hyatt Regency, I do recommend the Renn. For just a night, and the convenience, I'd do the Hyatt.

You can check out tripadvisor for reviews.

Thank you so much! I think we will do it! I'll just take some earplugs for everyone in case there is noise :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter