Hyatt MCO Grand Double Beds

NY Disney fan

DIS Veteran
Can someone tell me: are these regular double beds or closer to Queen? We have 4 to a room: 3 adults 1 child. Trying to decide if the beds are smallish. I have no problem sleeping with my little daughter but this time I will be sleeping next to my grandmother and I'm not keen on a double. Thanks!

As a word of caution, even if online you request a room with double beds its not a guarantee. Our family of three checked in at the Hyatt the day before our cruise, and they said all the doubles were booked and the only other rooms have king beds. They did however give us a roll away bed, since I didn't care to share the bed with my parents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter